Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Commander

I may not be protoss, but it would be an honour to stand shoulder to shoulder with the Daelam's warriors. My skill with battlefield healing might be handy to your Templar. I know terran medics are always appreciated when they're available.

Honour to you, Hierarch! En-taro Adun! En-taro Zeratul!

((I miiight be a big Starcraft nerd, in case that wasn't, like, super blatantly obvious. ^v^))
Zachary (played by frostwyrmm)

Master

Y..you're.... so....

COOL! Oh my god can I hang out Where are you from What are you Is that cybernetics I HAVE THOSE TOOOOO!
Minion

"Come 'ere kid," Pix announces to the poor individual she as her proverbial claws dug into this time. She leans in closely with a cute smile, just in case that's what it's going to take to convince him, "You want to see something neat? I promise we can both make some money off of it." Pix offers a sly smile following up her cute expression as she attempts to set the hook. 'Soon he'll be eating out of my palm, just like the rest of them' she thinks to herself without providing a tell, 'Humans are so easy.'
KingdomOdd1

Ooop- I wasn't here
Sunny (played by KingdomOdd1)

Nemesis

She yelled in a childish voice, "THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE CUTE THING HERE IN THIS PLACE!"
Shantotto (played anonymously)

“Minion, naturally, the only result of this fallacy.”
Oscar (played by KingdomOdd1)

Master

"I might be able to put some use to you, but if you bug me, I'll dispose of you." He looked boredly at Shantotto, "But I don't believe you will fail me."
Shantotto (played anonymously)

Oscar wrote:
Master

"I might be able to put some use to you, but if you bug me, I'll dispose of you." He looked boredly at Shantotto, "But I don't believe you will fail me."

“You seem to be under the impression that I would be fine with this subjugation.

I lead, child, I do not follow. Accept this and spare yourself some sorrow.”
"Undoubtedly a minion, and I'll set you to work in the kennels. Watch Barguest doesn't chew those ears off."
Bumblebee (played by JetStorm)

"Nemesis..."
Minion

"You are a strange being indeed, but serve me, the King of Kings, and I'll reward with riches beyond your simple dreams. If not, you will still serve Settra for he will be your undying king that you will serve faithfully as a slave until I tribute your essence to Ptra for I am his right hand!" His echoed through the air at his proclamation.
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

Nemesis

"For the undead, there is but one rule. Stay dead, punk!"
Crispy (played by KingdomOdd1)

Partners

Crispy grinned, "I wouldn't mind you being my partner. I mean, you don't seem like a "minion" or
"sidekick" type, nor would I allow you to be my "master". You seemed really cool, so I would hate for you and I to be nemesis's. So I have to make a new option, and we can be partners."
Blurr (played by JetStorm)

"Sidekick...I wouldn't mind having a human accompany me on my adventures." the autobot said with a smile.
Crispy (played by KingdomOdd1)

Blurr wrote:
"Sidekick...I wouldn't mind having a human accompany me on my adventures." the autobot said with a smile.

"Sure, "human". " She huffed and crossed her arms.
Prinz Eugen (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Partner

“Oh, bear it no mind, me and my 8-inch cannons will send any who oppose the Ironblood to the depths of Hölle!...And you, my friend, may just be able to help do zat, ja?
Sarissa Bluefeather (played anonymously)

Ally

“What sort of being are you? Regardless, I would rather have you as an ally than an enemy.”
Charlotte Edith Agnes (played by AmberShades)

The woman smiled crookedly. "I wouldn't mind have you as a partner, if I get to make the decisions." She paused, her eyes widening slightly. "Oh dear. That would be sidekick, wouldn't it? Well, I think that's a decision made, hm?"
Clover (played by KingdomOdd1)

Master

"I live only to serve humans satisfactory, therefore, I have no option but to accept being your "minion". I do hope I can satisfy your needs." She gave a small bow.
Zyfali the powerful (played anonymously)

Minion

"I'm sure you could be of some use sometime."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus