Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » My Intro.

Dorian_

⥪ » » » ☽☾ « « « ⥬
An Introduction
⥪ » » » ☽☾ « « « ⥬

Hello everyone, my name is Dorian.

I am a literate to advanced literate roleplayer with 12 years of experience on my shoulders. My forms of roleplaying range from tabletop rpgs to forums and chatrooms. Creating complex and interesting stories has always been one of my top passions. My main source of insperation and roleplay is set within the World Of Darkness rpgs Werewolf: The Apocalypse and Werewolf: The Forsaken. I do, though, roleplay in other games in genres of gothic fantasy, urban fantasy, modern apocalyptic, survival horror, and much more. I don't normally tackle romance based games as I don't find them very interesting on their own, but I will add it in for side plot if I think it works and candle be handled maturely. Overall though I am open to trying new things to expand my experience in writing.

My schedule for roleplaying is a bit finicky as I have to balance my actually life stuff. Normally I am committed to one post a day (as I try to keep them longer and well written). Discussion of the rp though I can answer almost constantly to unless it requires a lot of explanation. I normally reply around my mid-day or evening hours. This is susceptible to change though.

That’s pretty much it. Thanks for reading my intro.

⥪ » » » ☽☾ « « « ⥬
Trivia
⥪ » » » ☽☾ « « « ⥬

1. Werewolves are my passion to a fault.

2. My favorite weather is rainy weather or stormy weather.

3. I have a pet rabbit named Sam.

4. I am a fan of skateboarding but I can’t ride them because of poor balance.

5. My favorite dog breed is the German Shepard and Northern Inuit.

6. I have a hard time reading anything in red or green ink and writing on red or green paper (but I am not color blind).

7. I have no preference for any console, I will use all of them(but pc is obviously superior when you got a good one).

8. I am spiritual but not religious(hard to explain this one).

9. Making aesthetics are one of my favorite pass times.

10. In school I was apart of film club, I did acting, filming, and editing (even won a few awards).

11. My favorite physical activity is boxing currently.

12. I don’t like watching movies, YouTube videos are better.

13. I write research papers for fun.

14. I technically dropped out of college because I was too smart for the few courses I was taking (all creative writing courses).

15. My future career involves being apart of the military.
Hello and welcome to the site! Also thanks for sharing so much about yourself! I hope you're settling in okay.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask around as there are a ton of people around who are willing to help out.

Cheers to making a ton of new friends and having fun RPs! :D
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to this fine upstanding called RPRepository created by Kim.☺❤
Hey, welcome to RPR! Make sure to check out the Looking For RP forum when you have a chance. (Also, yay for pet rabbits! Sam sounds like a wonderful companion :D)
Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you have a fun time :)!
Hey! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! I also have a thing for werewolves fsfd, I love to write and worldbuild for them!!
Welcome to RPR! ^_^ I loved your intro and it is very nice to see a new face. I’m new as well, and so we can be NEW BUDDIES! Lol. XD

If you wish to talk to someone, or RP, I’m here! I am the same when it comes to RP, only I like romance.

We also have some stuff in common as well! :) I also love stormy weather and rainy weather! What are your thoughts on snow?
Dorian_ Topic Starter

Somnom wrote:
Hello and welcome to the site! Also thanks for sharing so much about yourself! I hope you're settling in okay.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask around as there are a ton of people around who are willing to help out.

Cheers to making a ton of new friends and having fun RPs! :D

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, I shall keep that in mind as I mingle. :)
Dorian_ Topic Starter

Ha, so many replies I didn't see lol. Thank you to everyone who has said welcome, I am just going to put a massive thank you right here for everyone past and present to see. Looking forward to roleplaying with you all!
Hi, welcome to RPR! Hope you have fun here!
Hi there! Hope you have a good time!
Welcome to RPR!
Hi, welcome to RPR! I love the hard work and dedication put into your introduction, and you seem like an excellent roleplayer. I hope you enjoy your time on the site!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR! :star:

I hope you have lots of fun here! ^^

There is the Looking-For-Role-Play (LFRP) section to find new partners by responding to ads or making your own plot pitches!
There is a "Find RP" search feature that can help you find things a little more quickly as well!
Don't forget there are roleplay groups that are open for people to join that are separate from PMs and the public forum!

I have noticed there is a little something for everyone, and if its not listed then don't be afraid to share your own ideas! The community is very kind and welcoming to all forms of creativity.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » My Intro.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus