Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A Pleasure

Hello! My name is Miahann, also known as DevilHarpy! It's a pleasure to be introduced to this website, and I hope we can be friends :)
There's not much to know about me, other than the fact that I am very excited to start roleplaying with the characters I create. I hope you guys have as many ideas as I do!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Heya Miahann, welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the site, and I hope you enjoy your time with the RPR community!
Hello there, frand! Welcome to RPR! ^_^ I'm always down to chat, so you're more than welcome to shoot me a message. There are tons of fun stories proposed in the Looking for RP forum, so I hope something catches your eye soon!
DamsWorld

Hello, Miahann. It's lovely to meet you. Welcome to this site, everyone here is so friendly and welcoming and I bet you'll fit right in.

Yes I do have many ideas and would love to know about your ideas, if you are up to it don't be shy to pm me to start talking.
Cool names, and welcome to the site. We see new RP ads every day so RPR is definitely not short on interesting ideas and plots :D
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of helpful people around that can answer questions. :D

Cheers to making new friends and being a part of lots of fun RPs!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR!
Icysoul

Welcome.
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you like it here. Feel free to message me if you'd like to rp or chat.
Hi Miahann!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here on the site! Be sure to check out the roleplay forums once you're ready!
Deumeawyn

Welcome Miahann! RPR is a wonderful site and I hope you find it your rp home!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A Pleasure

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus