Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

AFWinters

Hi, I'm AFW, I like to RP and such. Not new to RP, very not used to introductions though. I have some pretty specific interests, but might as well look for them. I love to mix up personalities, the crazy with the sweet, and it's one of my favorite things. Chaotic romance and all that.

I work a lot, but I'll try to be around to check on things. I like animals.

...Alrighty then, not sure what else to say.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
"A.F. Winters", sounds like it could be an author pen name. Good luck filling your niche, I got some specific interests of my own and rotten luck finding people for them. Romance is popular here though so you'll probably have better luck than me, and welcome to RPR!
AFWinters wrote:
I have some pretty specific interests, but might as well look for them.

You never know! You might just find someone (or several someones) with similar interests. :)

Welcome to RPR!

(Just FYI... the site is getting an upgrade beginning tonight. Don't worry if you see the site is down tomorrow. It's expected to be offline for 24-28 hours.)
Hello and welcome to the site! Feel free to ask questions if you have them as there are a lot of people around willing to help. Cheers to making new friends!
Welcome to RPR!
Hi! Welcome to RPR, hope you have fun here!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR! :star: I hope you have lots of fun here :)
AFWinters Topic Starter

Thanks for the welcome everyone.
Welcome to the forum. I wish you very good luck finding the right roleplays and having a great time here.
Lumaslily

Suuuup
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the RPR! I hope you've been settling in alright so far. :D
Hey!! Welcome to RPR!! I hope you have fun here!
Welcome-transparent.png
66eebed456f71c748086e1ebaaa991b9edcc1e5e_00.gif

Bonjour, and welcome to RPR!
I hope you find everything you're looking for here. There are some wonderful people on this site who will make you feel right at home. Whatever your needs, you'll find something here! If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to consult the forums, or ask a member for some assistance! Wishing you all the best on your time here!

Stay safe, Stay well,
Mintelle

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus