Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there fellow roleplayers!

violetdelights

Hello!

I have been roleplaying for over 6 years now and am a current english major in college. For me, roleplaying is not only something fun but also something that has worked to further develop my writing skills. I use it for inspiration! Over the years it has become harder and harder for me to find long-term roleplay partners and that is what has brought me here.

A little about myself
-I name each of my fish after actors, currently I have a beta named Keanu (I was hoping naming my fish after the immortal man himself would make my fish more likely to survive)
-Plants! I love them. I always feel a bit more creative when surrounded by them
-Besides being an obvious fan of reading, I also am a self proclaimed "movie junkie"

I would love to make new friends or to discuss future roleplays! Don't be shy and give me a dm!
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you're settling in okay. :D If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need.

Also, I really love that you name your fish after actors.

Cheers to making new friends, reconnecting with old friends perhaps, and finding lots of fun RPs!
Welcome, violetdelights! :)

When you feel ready to start looking for a game or two (or ten) to join, definitely check out the Looking For RP forum, which is where folks recruit players for their 1x1 RPs and/or their group games.

Good luck in your search!
Welcome to RPR!
Hi, Violetdelights! Welcome to RPR!! I plan to Major in English as well! Currently the struggle is getting there though. I hope you have a lot of fun here!! I'm glad you found the site! I hope you'll be able to find some nice partners!
also that's a really cute naming system for fish sdfdsf
Hullo, violet! Welcome to rpr! You seem like a fun addition to our community. :P I really like your profile picture. Are those apricots? :) I also love plants. Are you into Harry Potter stuff? Are you a Hufflepuff? Heehee. I'm a Hufflepuff. :3
I know someone who watches a lot of aquarium videos. The fish are so pretty! I really like the idea of naming them after actors. That's so cute. :D
I'm into English. That's cool. Do you like poetry? :D

It's currently the time of FOBETEO- the Festival Of Being Excellent To Each Other, when people applaud their fellows' skills. It's a good time to go around and see who does what kind of RolePlays, especially since we're now in 2.0! Whee! New site version. The site cap'n has been working hard, and it's awesome to see new people coming along to play. I hope you'll have a good time here!
Tata! ~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome fellow flower-theme-named roleplayer!

I am sure, you’ll fit right into the fun, crazy, creative and awesome community here on RPR!!

What genres do you like playing? Are you all over the board, or is there one or two that has stolen your heart? :)

I hope, you enjoy the site, and that Keanu the Fish will live as long as his legendary namesake! <3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to the new updated RPRepository created by Kim.
Welcome to your new home traveler :)
Welcome to RPR, happy writing!
violetdelights Topic Starter

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
Hullo, violet! Welcome to rpr! You seem like a fun addition to our community. :P I really like your profile picture. Are those apricots? :) I also love plants. Are you into Harry Potter stuff? Are you a Hufflepuff? Heehee. I'm a Hufflepuff. :3
I know someone who watches a lot of aquarium videos. The fish are so pretty! I really like the idea of naming them after actors. That's so cute. :D
I'm into English. That's cool. Do you like poetry? :D

It's currently the time of FOBETEO- the Festival Of Being Excellent To Each Other, when people applaud their fellows' skills. It's a good time to go around and see who does what kind of RolePlays, especially since we're now in 2.0! Whee! New site version. The site cap'n has been working hard, and it's awesome to see new people coming along to play. I hope you'll have a good time here!
Tata! ~~~~~~~~~~

It is funny that you ask if I am a hufflepuff because that is what EVERYONE assumes I am! Though I can be a bit bubbly sometimes and tend to exude positive energy, I am very very much a ravenclaw.

To your second question- I adore poetry!
violetdelights Topic Starter

LittleLilac wrote:
Welcome fellow flower-theme-named roleplayer!

I am sure, you’ll fit right into the fun, crazy, creative and awesome community here on RPR!!

What genres do you like playing? Are you all over the board, or is there one or two that has stolen your heart? :)

I hope, you enjoy the site, and that Keanu the Fish will live as long as his legendary namesake! <3

I started off roleplaying romance and dystopian roleplays! I still love those genres but I think my obsession with them in high school was inspired by novels like matched, hunger games, dillirum exc.........

Now I have a love for urban fantasy, thrillers (and still romance, but it has to be well warranted)
Hi! Welcome to RPR, hope you have fun here!
Hi, welcome to RPR! :) I hope you’ll find lots of inspiring RPs here :)
Welcome welcome to RPR! Always exciting to find a new writer who loves to write! There are many many good long term rp partners to be found here, and I hope you find just the write peoples to enjoy a story with. Cheers!
Welcome to RPR! I hope that you find a lot of fun rp's to play in here :D
Deumeawyn

Hello violetdelights!
Hope you have fun here!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome welcome!! I thoroughly approve of your fish-naming practice. XD

What movie is your favorite? Or maybe you have a favorite franchise?
tenor.gif

Hi there! I'm Hibari.
I love the way you name things! ^^
I name based on famous characters,
like my stuffed cat I got from a convention last year. I named him Thanos.
Anyway, It's nice to meet you and WELCOME TO RPR!
I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. HAVE FUN!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there fellow roleplayers!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus