Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here but an old soul to RP

Hi there!

I’ve never actually done a self introduction on a site before but figured I would give it a shot. I would just like to preface this with a note that this may become somewhat long winded, although I would like you to get to know me a little bit so you have a sense of what to expect if you RP with me :)

For starters I am a 21 year old female who works full time at a law firm. I’ve been there for just over a year and can see myself building a career there. With that being said I can find myself very busy from time to time as I get into the office at 9am and sometimes don’t leave until 10 in the evening! I will always try my best to reply to everyone that I can even if its to just let you know I will be busy.

I find that RP is a fantastic escape from reality and really helps me to release the creativity I have going on in my brain. Growing up I was always into visual arts both traditionally with a pencil and also moving into digital art. I can play the guitar, piano, and flute. I love to read as well, so you can see that I ham heavily involved in the arts. I have always loved writing as I find it is a great medium for self expression as well as self growth. I find there is always something we can learn from the characters we play and the characters of others that translates into our real lives.

In terms of what I enjoy, I am very bored ranged. I love the idea of fantasy such as werewolves (although something a little more modern), I love anything slice of life, always romance, and I do like to dabble in some darker themes. Over all I am fairly open and love to create deep and complex stories to work around. I will say my only set back is that I can not play in any sort of historical time. I am sure I could attempt but unfortunately I don’t have enough knowledge of the tine period and would find it quite unfair th subject my partner to my ignorance of the time period. As well I am just not the best with Sci-Fi, no means to offend anyone but it has never been an interest if mine. That being said I love when people are able to give me their ideas and I love to work on expending it with them!

I look forward to meeting you all and getting started on some fantastic RP’s. I am always open to chat and I also love to meet to people and make connections so please don’t hesitate to reach out just to chat :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Merry Christmas. Welcome to the new improved updated RPRepository. What a fabulous interduction and username.
Welcome to RPR!!
Hello, welcome to the site, and thanks for telling us so much about yourself and the RPs that you like!

I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs!
Welcome to the RPR!
I hope you enjoy your staying here with your new friends, at your new home. ;)
welcome to RPR and happy writing! roleplay has always been an escape from reality to me, and is a beloved hobby.
Rogue-Scribe

Hello Fallen Angel! Merry Christmas!
You should find RPR a wonderful place to escape in to rp writing!

Offers a 🌹 of friendship!
ShadesOfBlue

Welcome to RPR! Hope you have fun! Merry Christmas! <3
Welcome aboard! I admire your musical talent. Let us know if you need a hand with anything as you get adjusted to the site.
AmberShades

Welcome To RPR, Mon Ami! Hope You Have Fun, And I'm Sure You'll Meet Plenty Of The Right People! ;D
Hey!! Welcome to RPR!! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to head over to the forums once you're all ready! I hope work's nice at the law firm too : 0
23e4f4e447a299fe0a26c27247e0d7ab.gif

Hi there! I'm Hibari.
It's nice to meet you and WELCOME TO RPR!
I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. HAVE FUN!
I hope you enjoy your time here!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here but an old soul to RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus