Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » what's up

hey, my name's solynne. :> i'm currently a percussion performance major on break
i've been rping for like...eight years now on and off and i usually do modern/light fantasy. i prefer 1x1 because every group rp i've done just turns into like four different 1x1s which is...not the greatest.
other fun facts about me
- i'm a witch!
- i typically develop characters through playlists
- i have a terrible habit of wiping said characters and thinking of new ones
- i love tea
Welcome to the RPR, friend.
I hope you enjoy roleplaying here with your new friends. :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Merry Christmas. Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
welcome to RPR, happy writing!
Deumeawyn

Welcome to RPR!
Hope you have a good time here! Merry Christmas!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RPR!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the RPR! I'm curious to learn more about your playlist process for creating characters, how does that work? :D
ShadesOfBlue

Welcome to RPR! Hope you have fun! Merry Christmas! <3
Hey!! Welcome to RPR!! I hope you have fun here!!
solynne Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to the RPR! I'm curious to learn more about your playlist process for creating characters, how does that work? :D

so i come up with a basic character at first. like, okay, i want a snotty barista who doesn’t play well with others. and then i shuffle my spotify and try to create scenes that capture this character the best! so it’s just daydreaming with extra steps lol
Welcome to the site, new blood. What's your favourite type of tea?
solynne Topic Starter

Yersinia wrote:
Welcome to the site, new blood. What's your favourite type of tea?

i'm quite a fan of matcha but i ran out of my ceremonial grade a while ago and culinary grade isn't cutting it, but i don't have the money to get more of the good stuff. i just picked up a vanilla rose black tea from my local apothecary that i can't wait to try though. :>
so to answer your question, i'm fond of most anything except for mint and chocolate teas lol
solynne wrote:
i'm quite a fan of matcha but i ran out of my ceremonial grade a while ago and culinary grade isn't cutting it, but i don't have the money to get more of the good stuff. i just picked up a vanilla rose black tea from my local apothecary that i can't wait to try though. :>
so to answer your question, i'm fond of most anything except for mint and chocolate teas lol
amen culinary grade matcha tastes like fish and dirt (or maybe my tastebuds are broken lmao)

Vanilla rose sounds lovely! Do enjoy.
Welcome to RPR!!
Hello, welcome to the site! It's nice to officially meet you! And thanks for telling us so much about yourself. :D

I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs!
AmberShades

Welcome To RPR!! <3 Hope You Enjoy The Site! :D
23e4f4e447a299fe0a26c27247e0d7ab.gif

Hi there! I'm Hibari.
It's nice to meet you and WELCOME TO RPR!
I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. HAVE FUN!
Suparino!
Ah...a musician, nice. Welcome.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » what's up

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus