Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Totally new

First of all, i'm not native-english speaker.

I think the title says it all, i'm new to roleplaying.

I don't really know what to say here, i want to roleplay (principally fantasy) and have fun.

Yeah, not much, not really experienced or anything lol
Hey!! Welcome to RPR!!
If you're totally new to Roleplaying, RPR has a cool guide to how to roleplay right here!
If you already got the idea, then I just hope you have fun here!! Be sure to check out the roleplay forums once you're ready!
Hi Desdevie! Welcome!

There are a lot of folks here who enjoy fantasy RP, so hopefully you can find some games that you enjoy! :)
Hello and welcome to RPR! If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need. Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to join in on!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
welcome to RPR and happy writing!
Welcome to RPR!
AmberShades

Oh! Duplication? Well, Welcome To RPR Anyways, Mon Ami! :D
Rogue-Scribe

Hello Des and welcome to RPRepository!
Welcome to rpr Desdevie

Theres plenty of resources you can use to get yourself started in the help menus. I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have and help guide you if you need it though!

Glad to have you here and hope you make a lot of friends!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a good time here, and like others have said, there's a ton of resources for help on this site!
23e4f4e447a299fe0a26c27247e0d7ab.gif

Hi there! I'm Hibari.
It's nice to meet you and WELCOME TO RPR!
I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. HAVE FUN!
Hi there and welcome to RPR, if you’re worried about not being a native English speaker there are lots of players here just like you! Some of them say roleplaying has helped them learned the language better.
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Totally new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus