Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy!! I'm Michael

MicahBlue

Howdy!! I'm Michael, Micah for short.

I'm 16, been writing for 8 years and roleplaying for 5! I'm a student at a high school, and my current plan is to be a a 911 dispatcher through some training and certifications I'm getting in the coming two years. Though I also hope I get to do something creative too!!

I love to roleplay a LOT so please PM me if you want! I already made a looking for roleplay post so look at that if you want!

I'm excited to start roleplaying here!!
Welcome to the RP Repository, Micah!

The 911 dispatcher sounds like it could really be a rewarding (though stressful?) job! Good luck with it! :)

And I hope you find a bunch of fun RPs and partners here.
MicahBlue Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Welcome to the RP Repository, Micah!

The 911 dispatcher sounds like it could really be a rewarding (though stressful?) job! Good luck with it! :)

And I hope you find a bunch of fun RPs and partners here.

Thank you very much!!
Hello welcome to the site, Micah! I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs!
MicahBlue Topic Starter

Somnom wrote:
Hello welcome to the site, Micah! I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs!

Thank you very much!! I'm excited to start roleplaying :)
Hey Michael! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready to get started!
MicahBlue Topic Starter

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hey Michael! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready to get started!

Thank you very much!! I will :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to the new improved updated 2.0 RPRepository
welcome to RPR and happy writing! you started at an even younger age than I did! I don't think I started getting into writing until I was about... 13, maybe?
Welcome to RPR!!
MicahBlue Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Welcome to the new improved updated 2.0 RPRepository

Thank you very much!
MicahBlue Topic Starter

khaellar wrote:
welcome to RPR and happy writing! you started at an even younger age than I did! I don't think I started getting into writing until I was about... 13, maybe?

Lol, yeah, writing has always been with me heh. Also thank you very much!
MicahBlue Topic Starter

Kruhee wrote:
Welcome to RPR!!

Thank you very much!!!
AmberShades

Welcome To RPR, Mon Ami! Hope You Have Fun, And I'm Positive You'll Meet A Handful ( Or More :) ) Of People You'll Enjoy RPing With! :D
MicahBlue Topic Starter

AmberShades wrote:
Welcome To RPR, Mon Ami! Hope You Have Fun, And I'm Positive You'll Meet A Handful ( Or More :) ) Of People You'll Enjoy RPing With! :D

Thank you, mon ami! Je parle français aussi lol
23e4f4e447a299fe0a26c27247e0d7ab.gif

Hi there! I'm Hibari.
It's nice to meet you and WELCOME TO RPR!
I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. HAVE FUN!
Welcome to RPR :D
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
MicahBlue Topic Starter

Thank you all!!! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy!! I'm Michael

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus