Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello all!

Hello you can call me Kamira. I am a 28 year old female. I have been roleplaying for quite some time. I love romance and adventure and dark themes. I do only roleplay with 18+ for obvious reason. I am a lazy lit and will give on average 2-3 paragraphs per reply although I tend to match what is given to me. If anyone is interested in any plot schemes involving fantasy and adventure they may have, feel free to PM me. I do have a character already in mind that I would like to use for the most part depending on the story. Anyway. Nice to meet everyone!
Welcome to RPR, Kamira! :)

I was just checking out your character. What a cool backstory! That could certainly lead to a lot of interesting RP.
JaiyanaBinx

Hai, I'm Jai!

Fantasy is the most popular form of forum RP here on RPR so I'm sure you'll find a partner for Miss Gardinia in no time- both in forum and in PMs ( if you haven't found one already )! Any witch-like character is an instant attention-grabber for me so I'm personally really excited that another magic user is joining the ranks! Hope you fill all your RP dreams on RP Repository!

Thank you for joining us, for your time, and for reading! <3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hello and welcome to the site, Kamira! I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need. Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs!
Kamira Topic Starter

Thank you all for the welcome. If anyone is interested in my character and would like to collab on an idea feel free to PM me!
Welcome to RPR!!! Happy New Year!
Deumeawyn

Welcome Kamira! Hope you find RPR a fun place!
Welcome! Please do have a good time!
AmberShades

Bonsoir, Mon Ami! :D Welcome To RPR! If You Have Any Questions, Or RP Ideas, Don't Be Afraid To Ask/Tell! Happy Writings! <3
23e4f4e447a299fe0a26c27247e0d7ab.gif

Hi there! I'm Hibari.
It's nice to meet you and WELCOME TO RPR!
I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. HAVE FUN!
Hi Kamira!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!!
Pen_Tsunami

It is I, I am here now. I know I’m a few days late but I’ve been absent from the site for a week and thought it’s only fair to welcome all the new members.

Now that that’s out of the way, welcome to RPR! I know you are enjoying your stay so far since the community is very welcoming and love able. Everyone here is very nice and creative with both characters and roleplays! Also, you have quite good experience with roleplays fi you have been doing it for this long OvO. If you ever want a roleplay partner, hook me up. ;)

Enjoy your stay, you live here now <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello all!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus