Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Well, Hello there

Scratchy_Hamster

Hello there,

I am new to this forum but not new to rping. I have been rping for close to 21 years and most of it on chat programs like yahoo or on forums. I have not been on many forms in the last few years due to not feeling like any one really cares about trying out any of my ideas. I have decided to look for some ponds to dip my toes into rping again in. I hope that this place is one of them.
Pen_Tsunami

Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you will enjoy your time here and have many good role-plays and make lots of friends! I personally really enjoy the website due to how kind the community is.
Hello and welcome to RPR! And welcome BACK to RPing! It's hard to quit, isn't it? I hope you're settling into the site okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need. Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs!

PS - I love your hamster icon!!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Aw! That hamster looks just like the first one I ever had (also the BEST hamster I ever had). :)

Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to the RPR

A lovely community with amazing people! I hope you have much fun on this site!

giphy.gif
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR Scratchy :star:

I hope you find lots of fun here :3
Morrigan

Hi there Scratchy, I started in a similar fashion, so never fear...older rp'er can find good rp here! I wish you luck in finding good writers to create awesome stories with.
Welcome to RPR, Scratchy!

I'm pretty sure that you'll like it here. Don't be afraid to post your RP ideas on the Looking for RP forum. I'm sure that you'll catch someone's interest! You'll see, we are an AMAZING community.

Love, unicorns, and snowflakes,
Jencey <3
Scratchy_Hamster Topic Starter

Thanks all for the welcome. Just hoping I can find what I am craving. I have tried one story but it scared the person away so I am still testing what will and wont go on this site.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Well, Hello there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus