Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Need Some Writing Friends

Hello there!

Not much to say here except I'm a fellow writer just like you guys and I love romances and anime! I do enjoy Fire Emblem and Azure Striker Gunvolt too!

I did have an account here on RPR once by the name of VoltageRP but I lost access or deactivated around over a year or so now, but I've decided to give it one more shot as Twitter isn't cutting it for me anymore due to the RPers not being exactly pleasant over there.

I will try to be active as much as possible, but I do have two jobs so my activity may be a little staggered at times.

Hope I can make some new friends!

~ Volt
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository you'll meet plenty of freinds and roleplayers here in no time.
Welcome back to RpR. 👍
Hiiii and welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. People are friendly and willing to lend a helping hand here! Cheers to making lots of friends and being a part of fun RPs!
Hey!! Welcome back! I'm sorry Twitter wasn't too great. I like your icon! I hope you have fun here!
Welcome back then, Volt! :)
Dark_Cupid

Welcome, and enjoy the wonderful site known as RPR.
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Welcome back to RPR!!
heya ^^ Welcome to RPR and thanks for the RP you are doing with me its fun
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
sarah18394729

Hello Volt and welcome or welcome back to RPR!!!!!
AmberShades

*Cue A French Guy Kicking Down The Door, Following With Jazz Hands*

Bonsoir, Mon Ami! :D Welcome Back To RPR! If You Have Any Questions, Or RP Ideas, Don't Be Afraid To Ask/Tell! Happy Writings! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Need Some Writing Friends

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus