Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Paola Ezra Marlowe (played by AmberShades) Topic Starter

Ezra opened her mouth as if she were going to speak, but she quickly shut it. What if these were one of the soldiers she had lied to? Did she still have to act mute? Perhaps they wouldn't recognize her now that she had a form of a limp. Besides, she was wearing their garments, since she hadn't changed out of the soldier's clothing. She took a step out of the alleyway, her gaze sharp as she waited. What was she waiting for, exactly? That was a question she couldn't answer.
Vladimir Dyukov (played by Major_payne25)

The downed soldier got up and pointed at the woman and said something causing the other soldiers to turn and run towards her

Oh.

Delightful.

Ezra went wide-eyed before she fully realized what was happening. She took a step back. Where would she go? It wasn't like she knew this place very well, and going back to Rick and Selena and their men was not an option. Not with soldiers coming after her. The woman took a deep breath, wishing she could just fade into the darkness again. Though, seeing as her wishes weren't fulfilled, Ezra turned on her heels and began running. It was at a walking pace, for within every step was a jolt of pain that would spiral throughout her leg and up her spine.

Well, what was an alleyway without dumpsters? She scaled onto one, cursing beneath her heavy breath. Her eyes met the bricks in front of her. There's no way, she thought, placing her hand onto one of the bricks that was seemingly sticking out. I've lost my mind, haven't I? O God, please set me straight. She huffed as she pulled herself up, her opposing hand landing on an opposing brick. It was harder to find footing, but it was sooner than she believed that she had reached what was supposedly a roof. She looked back at the soldiers. She wasn't quite sure what they wanted, but she had a speech running through her mind. But, she didn't know if she was ready.

The soldiers stopped at the end of the alley and aimed their weapons at her but didn’t fire... they shouted something presumably to get her to come down

She placed her hands on her hips, exhaling. "Well, getting down is probably much more difficult than getting down, hm?" Her eyes scanned over each soldier, her gaze curious. Why wouldn't they fire? Didn't the one soldier recognize her? She had nearly killed him, for old sake! Ezra looked down at the dumpster. It wasn't a very far jump, but she would most likely harm herself if she was insane enough to do so. She sat on the edge, closing her eyes and counting to three. Before she felt herself sliding off of the roof, she took a deep breath and shut her eyes tightly, speaking inaudible words. The woman rolled off of the dumpster and hit the ground, pushing herself into a sitting position rather quickly with her hands up in surrender. The pain in her foot was no better than before, but at least the weakness wasn't as visible. Hopefully.

“The soldiers pulled her out and dragged her by the arms to Vladimir where he was sitting smoking a cigarette they held her in place as he put it out on her arm “you... you were working with those templar bastards...” he said in a heavily thick and gruff Russian accent

She flinched, gritting her teeth as the cigarette met her skin. "Correction." Ezra sighed. "I was practically tricked into helping them, and then I left after agreements could not be made about some valuable beliefs." She looked at the man. "Might I mention I am the reason you are alive?"

“Yes you have my thanks for that but still you were working with them... which is unforgivable...”

"I have not explained that I was practically tricked into working for them? Working isn't the term I would use, even. I didn't feel like losing my life, and the plenty of guns were not supporting the belief of that thought. So, I gave them a plan. Perhaps their men will walk right into Azreal's- Death's- hands, but who can tell? I am not a commander by any means, so my plans are simple and confusing thoughts strung together. So, do you understand what I am saying? I was utterly useless towards them, sir, and whatever plans I have created or put together are more than likely worthless."

“Which makes you worthless to me...” Vlad said as he put out his cigar on her cheek “take her to the brig let the KGB deal with her...” He said with an evil smirk

Ezra cursed, jerking her face as far as she could. Before she could possibly be taken to the 'KGB', she made sure she spat on the man's shoes. It was a sign of disrespect where she was from, but what could she lose, at this point? Her life was simply nothing at this point, and her irritation levels were through the roof. By now, she didn't care which way the table turned, for she knew the choices either way.

The men threw her into a dark room coated with old mossy and moldy bricks that had a steel door with bars on it.. clearly a prison of sorts the soldiers then walked away without a word leaving Ezra there in the poorly lit prison cell...

Despite the poor conditions of the cell, Ezra was able to figure out one thing;

This was her time.

She rose to her feet, placing her hands behind her back. "Attention!" She cleared her throat. She was talking to no one in particular, but she had a plan, anyway. "Is this your way of scaring me? Allowing me to take in what reality is attempting to hint? To let me see my failure? Well-" She began pacing, her voice growing louder by the second. "-I am not scared. I will not be silenced. No matter what you fools do, I will continue to take to the streets and criticize any wrong that I see." She began to ramble- aimlessly- and, somehow, she was hoping this would lure someone near here. Possibly to tell her to shut up, but, either way, she was praying this would work. In a positive way, of course.

“Hey!” A guard shouted as he popped off 2 shots from his pistol at the roof “No talking!”

Ezra jumped, clearly startled by the noise. She exhaled, attempting to cover the shakiness in her voice as she lifted her chin. "Then why don't you get someone I can talk to? I need answers, and it doesn't matter how I must get them."

“The KGB officer will be here soon to do your interview... until then shut up!” (( sorry for being more infrequent I feel like I’m be been ghosting ya sorryy 😅 ))

The woman flinched, taking a step back. Her hands were back by her side once more. She didn't know what to do, so she simply nodded instead of arguing. If she had someone to talk to, perhaps that would lighten the situation somewhat. Or, she was hoping it would. It could, possibly, turn the completely opposing direction she wanted it to go in, but why should she worry, at this point? It wasn't like she could change what was happening, could she?

(( No, no! It's Fine, Really! :D I Just Have A Lot Of Time On My Hands- Lol. ))

Ezra was taken out of her cell without warning by the guard and put in a room with 2 chairs and a table in between she was handcuffed by her hands and feet to one and left there... to her left was a mirror which was really one way glass...

As she realized that she had been handcuffed and left alone in the room, Ezra tilted her head back and groaned in irritation. "Again with the cuffs? Is it mandatory?" She sent a look around the room, her brow raised. "Do I look like the type of person to kill someone? Why are these-" She wriggled her hands in order to gesture to the cuffs. "-needed?"

A man in a black suit with a black tie and sleek black hair entered the room “because we do not want you escaping my dear..”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus