Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Paola Ezra Marlowe (played by AmberShades) Topic Starter

Sighing with a quick nod, Ezra yipped in slight surprise when she was pulled forward. The redhead struggled to keep her focus straight ahead, despite the chaos and commotion around her. Perhaps that was the reason for the pit in her stomach. To avoid her mind wandering, she mumbled a question, "How do you think he's doing? John, I mean."
Templar squad alpha (played by Major_payne25)

“Well I’m not sure... the sniper practically severed the arm from the socket so he’s probably either lost it entirely or it can be replaced with bionics..” mortar shells exploded around them as Rick continued to pull her forward

The words bringing a small shudder to her despite the harsh conditions around them, Ezra let out a exhale. "I see," She murmured, straight-faced. One of the weapons caused a small skip in her step in attempt to hide the fact she had jumped from pure fear. "Well, I supopse we can only hope for the best, at the moment."

“Yeah really...” they stopped at a tent and when they went inside John’s arm had been replaced with a steel recreation of the Arm her had and he was sitting on the exam table staring at it

Forcing a warm smile, Ezra stepped forward, but paused as John came into view. "Dee!" The woman gave off a nervous laugh. She attempted to keep her gaze from drifting to the arm. "I'm.. glad to see you're alright. How are you holding up?" It was all she could think of to say at the moment, but, hopefully, it would lift any tension. Or, possibly, it could make it worse. Who knew? She had left her common sense at the door when she first entered the facility.
D-4859 (played by Major_payne25)

“Eh I’m ok... my arm just feels so weird...* he made a bit of a smile as he stepped down from the table his brown combat boots and camp pants covered in dust.. he put on a green shirt and dusted off his pants before picking up a pistol on the nearby table “now then... lets get back to business shall we?”

Nodding once, Ezra put on a weak, crooked grin, risking a glance around the tent. "I suppose we shall." She answered, but she took a step back and placed one hand on her hip. "Though, I don't seem to be any good at giving commands. What's the next move?"

“Well first put this on..” he handed her a set of body armor with a visible curve around the chest portion Rick snickered at the sight of it and John gave her a sarcastic smirk

Her cheeks slightly red, Ezra scoffed and furrowed her brows. She grinned crookedly. "You.. don't expect me to actually put this on, do you? It's.. Why?" She scrunched her nose at it, slightly bewildered at the sight.

“Well it’s not my fault I got you a large chested one it was all they had left” he leaned against a metal pole holding up the tent and winked and by this point Rick burst out laughing

She huffed, swaying to her right sharply and batting Rick's arm with her hand. "Shut up!" Ezra mumbled. She turned back to Dee. "Don't.. you think I'm rather small for that? And why must I wear it?" Her cheeks heated. In attempt to hide the rosiness, she lifted her hand and removed the pin holding together her messy bun. "Besides, you two aren't wearing something as silly as that!"

“Yeah well we don’t have big sweater puppies either my body armors is here..” John held up an armored vest as Rick continued to snicker quietly “and Rick always wears his...” he pointed to Rick who was quietly laughing and giggling in the corner*

She sighed, taking the body armor and sending a sharp glare at Rick. "Fine. But, as soon as I get the chance, I'm taking it off." The redhead blinked, holding it up so she could compare her short size to it. "This is ridiculous, hm? Well, shoo, shoo. You can't expect me to change in front of two men, do you?"

Rick put his hand on her shoulder “you ain’t gotta Chang into nuthin u slide it over your head!” John demonstrated unhooking the belt that went across the waist portion as he slipped it over his head and re buckled the belt Rick then looked at Ezra with a smirk “unless you don think yours will fit that thing there’s no need for us to go...”

The redhead furrowed her brows. "Well, of course it isn't going to fit me," She murmured, "but I'll put it on anyway so we may go. Being lucky doesn't happen often, and it's better to be safe than sorry." Sighing, Ezra fumbled and unhooked the belt, sliding it over her head before fastening the belt once more. She took a breath. "I must say, I think it's obvious that this isn't my size..? And why in the name of the glorious things above is it so heavy?"

Rick stepped in from of her “it’s heavy because the thing can stop a bullet.. and plus I thought girls liked making their hooters bigger..” Rick shrugged as John burst out laughing

Her mouth fell open and her brows pinched together, as if the redheaded and embarrassed were going to say something. In reality, she was speechless. Ezra took a breath, swaying her hand at the comment and brushing it away. "I don't look at life through outer aspects, I suppose. I don't think appearances are.. an important priority. Besides, it'll just shame my actual.." She scrunched her nose. Her cheeks were rosy yet again. "..'hooters' when I take this off. I'm quite small. Who is this large in size, anyway?" She rolled her eyes with a smile, lifting her head slightly.

“Hmmm that actually looks to be about Selena’s size...she’s got ummm...” Ricks face turned cherry red as he stared at the chest of the body armor “ok enough of the hazing let’s go kill some commies...” John said cocking a shotgun from the table

She snorted. "I'm curious as to why you know the size of Selena's chest, but I suppose I won't ask," Ezra laughed, her gaze drifting to John once more. "Oh.. Right. I, personally, won't have to end lives, will I...? Like I've said many, many times in the past, it goes against my nature, and I believe I've proven a small point by shooting my foot." The woman blinked.

“You probably won’t but here..” John threw her an m1911 pistol as Rick shook out of his daze and picked up an m4 carbine off a munitions crate “let’s do this..” he said with a straight face as he exited the tent followed by John

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus