Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Paola Ezra Marlowe (played by AmberShades) Topic Starter

She growled, scoffing after taking the gun. "Oh- Take pity on me, would you fools? Do you think I am that reckless?" Ezra placed the gun on the ground, keeping it by her feet. "Violence is out of my league. It's worthless to me. So-" Her gaze shifted to Rick. "What's your plans, if any at all?"
Templar squad alpha (played by Major_payne25)

“Our goal is to escape this dimension... and bring the reich to its knees” Rick said Fury could be seen in his eyes through his sunglasses

"Oh- You poor thing," Ezra snorted, covering her smirk with her hand. "How could I be of an assistance? Of course, all of this seems like a matter of some form of physics. You see, I had no idea about the dimensions until previous hours, but if we somehow put enough pressure on the location where the 'barrier' may be weakest, it might-" She paused, shaking her head with furrowed brows. "Oh. How would that work?" Ezra snapped her fingers, looking up. "Quantum mechanics. Does that make sense at all? Most likely not, but-" She walked forward. "-there's always the theory of.. harming those who keep you here." The red-head looked up at Rick due to the height difference, raising a brow. "So, what'll it be, hm?"

“You sarcastic little shi-“ Ricks words were cut off by Selena who stopped his hand from clenching around Ezra’s throat “that’s not gonna help Rick...” she said with a frown she then turned to Ezra “look lady you’re stuck in here too now we could just throw you to the wolves but we’re being nice by keeping you here... so as you said..” she put her knife to Ezra’s throat “what’ll it be?”

A smile creased the woman's lips.

Death seemed to enjoy lingering in her shadow. Always there. Always a threat. "You would simply be wasting your time if you were going to leave me for the wolves, wouldn't you?" Ezra tilted her head, wincing as the blade barely scrapped her throat as she did. "Besides, why throw me to the wolves when you could kill me now? I wouldn't mind. I've been in this delusion long enough, haven't I? But, all your effort to try to escape would.. be tossed away in a flicker. It's your choice, not mine." She dared to lift her finger to Selena's wrist, pushing it away slightly as she took a step back as well. "And I was not be sarcastic. On most of what I said. The physics are simple in a complicated way, but so is the killing. I'll lay out plans if that's what you so wish, but, other than the levels of intelligence, I don't exactly know what to be used for." She smirked, folding her hands together.

Selena steppes back “fine... corporal take her to the planning room” as she said that one of the soldiers stepped up and dragged her by the arm into a small room filled with papers and writing utensils “here’s your supplies now I would suggest you get to it... Selena is a lot easier to tick off than Rick... and when she’s pissed your dead...” the man walked to the door way and stepped to the left to guard her while she was in the room

Ezra scoffed, her brows furrowed. She sent one last irritated look over her shoulder and directly at Dee before entering the room. "Well," The red-head muttered beneath her breath, "I might take your.. advice, I suppose. But, I'm afraid being dead would be much greater than being here, hm?" Her expression dulled, yet she was focused on the papers and utensils lying about. Her heart skipped a beat. If it weren't for being forced to do the task, Ezra might be excited about this. She sighed. For the time being, she would have to deal with the lack of freedom and excitement, for she had a bit of planning to do.

And what was the first thing she did?

She shuffled through the papers until she found a map, pinning it to the wall with one of the many writing utensils. Ink dripped down the page. Using another quill she found, the woman circled where Dee and her had entered this dimension, scratched out the outer areas of the map and now destroyed town, and drew lines and dashes that she would quickly forget the meaning of until she looked at them again. She scribbled a few cursive words at the bottom, but half of it was too scribbled to make sense. The woman nodded to herself, turning around to the man by the doorway with a smile. “Call those dimwits in, if you wouldn’t mind. I have a few more adjustments and.. a bit of explaining to do, but it’ll make no sense either way.” She laughed, her worry buried beneath her grin.
Ezra's Map

fnYriI1.png

(( holy shit that’s impressive XD )) Rick and Selena walked in “now what I’m the hell is that?” Rick asked with a confuse look while Selena stood there silent staring at the map

(( Why, Thank You. XD I Seem To Have A Lot Of Free Time. ;w; ))

"Welcome inside the mind of Paola," The red-head clasped her hands together, failing to realize the black markings faded and spreading on her palms. Pulling her hair into a rough bun, she turned to face Rick and Selena. "This- This is what I have to deal with. Ha! Save me." With a forced laugh, Ezra turned and walked towards her masterpiece once more. She pointed to the circle on the lower half of the paper. "This is where Dee and I arrived. It's also where I believe physics will come in to play. But I'm not sure quite how yet. Sure, quantum mechanics- or, in simpler terms- pressure seems like it'll do it, but I don't think pushing back and forth on nothing will fix our problem." Her finger moved upwards on the map, to the opposing circle. "This is where we stand now. I think the importance of that is self-explanatory." Next, her hand landed in one of the many squares. "Your guards will have value to us, and that is what these odd shapes mean. Their positions. Yes, I know that there are, in fact, other guards in the area, and that is why these spots are chosen where they are. Your guards on the outer ring will move closer inwards until we have succeeded to wipe out any existence that do not stand by the gate we are trying to reach." Her finger moved to the lower circle once again, traveling down the z-shaped line in order to resemble the path.

The room was silent.

Ezra turned with a smile. "See? Didn't I tell you I was worth keeping alive?"

(( yeah well I’m about to get a helluva lot more of it I’m pretty sure my school’s noisy close from COVID-19 )) “so why do the guards need to go to these locations?” Selena asked “plus we only have 10 other men... 11 including John” Rick stepped forward “there is at least an entire Russian army group in the city how exactly are we going to get there when we only have 1-2 guys per square?”

"Well, what's your plan, genius?" Ezra furrowed her brows. "If there are guards on the perimeters then they can keep scout. Do you really think it's that easy to get inside a building? Right below the staircase is a huddle of guards who didn't seem so polite when Dee-" She paused, correcting herself. "-when John and I happened to walk by. I think they'll sense something's off if they realize we're going in and out of the buildings, don't you think?" She clenched her fists, forcing herself to take a breath. "Is your army strong? Do they have stealth? Do they give no mercy? Then I believe, sir, we'll be fine."

(( Ah- True, True. I Already Have Two Weeks Off. ;-; It's Frightening How Panicked Everyone Seems To Be, Though ))

(( yeah my district is closed “indefinitely” but that means I’ll get to be on here more so win win? Lol )) Rick scoffed “tell me... Ezra was it?.. Do you know who the knights Templar are?” He said as he got closer to her face

Ezra stood her ground. In fact, she even straightened her posture so she could raise her height. "Indeed, it was. You, though, may call me Paola until you have the right to call me anything otherwise." Her gaze sharpened, her smirk little. "And I'm afraid I do not. Are they of importance?"

(( Same Here- Lmao ))

“They are only one of the biggest secret societies on earth! History says we fell years ago but no... we just went into hiding...and then we rose again to our new powerful position and our team is the most elite the Templar order has!” He said poking his finger into Ezra’s chest pushing her back slightly he then stepped back and straightened out his tactical vest “now then Ezra... what is the plan once my men get to those positions?”

Putting on a fake smile, Ezra blinked blankly at Rick. "If it was one of the largest secret societies, how in all of the glorious things above was I supposed to know what it was?" She turned back to the map. "We are trying to reach the place where it all begun, aren't we? We, as in your team- including John- and I. By doing this-" The woman placed her hands on either side of the map, slowly moving inwards until she had her hands cupped around the lower circle. "-we put the plan I was introduced to- the violent one- together, and we can attempt my scientific one. We're basically testing two theories at once." Ezra took a small breath. "Of course, if something goes wrong and there happen to be a few guards your men missed, they can't call for backup, so we'll have the upper hand, won't we? Besides, most of your men should be able to see the path after they move inward from their position." She shrugged, looking back at Rick. "Is this going to work, sir?"

“If you say it will then I trust you...” Rick said with a sigh

"Ah," Ezra nodded, smiling. "That would be considered a terrible decision where I am from, sir." She shrugged, putting down her writing utensil with a short laugh. "Some people these days, eh, Saoi?" 'Genius', as she had mocked him in her language. "Some are gullible. It's slightly entertaining. Say-" The woman turned to face him, a brow risen. "-why do you trust me so easily? Just because I can put together a plan? How do you know this isn't a trap?"

Rick pulled out his revolver and smacked Ezra across the face making her slam into the table and fall to the ground “oh yeah?” He said as he put the barrel of the revolver to her forehead “how about you tell me if you think I’ll pull the trigger? Because I have no problem in doing so! But maybe I want to see you live maybe some part of me cares what happens to innocents like you!” He barked as he got closer to her face he whispered “but if you want to be snarky with me then please do... it’ll let me waste another bullet...”

The woman sat there, quiet and still. It was as if the shock knocked her back into her senses. Death still lingered, its greedy hands reaching out in desperate need. "Would you do it?" Ezra breathed, her gaze focused forward but in a dazed manner. Her voice was soft. "Do you know what I've learned over the past years, sir? Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." She held her breath, deciding to continue rather than remain silent. "You weren't fond of what I said to you, and you had no other choice but to draw your weapons. To make me feel like a coward. Now, where has that gotten us, sir?" She inhaled slowly, sending a glance his way. "Never let your emotions overpower your intelligence, sir. Just a strong will isn't going to get you where you need to be."

Rick holstered his pistol and helped Ezra up “don’t ever insult me or my team again or mark my words I will make sure you die a slow and painful death...” he sat down in one of the chairs at the table “so why those spots specifically?”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus