Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Paola Ezra Marlowe (played by AmberShades) Topic Starter

Sending a look over her shoulder, Ezra furrowed her brows at the unfamiliar sound. She moved her hands again, rattling the cuffs as she attempted to turn around. "Hello? Is anyone there?!"
Vladimir Dyukov (played by Major_payne25)

Scream of Russians could be heard in the other room as the gunfire got louder and closer... ((idk bout u but the first time I heard that it gave me chills lol))

Ezra pulled against her cuffs, now realizing that the chances of being killed were possibly rising. She drew a sharp breath. Hadn't she wanted that? Not possibly at the moment, and this was due to the fact she had potentially ended the lives of so many poor people. Ending hers with the guilt and regret wouldn't be so good on her name.

(( Lol- I Thought I Was The Only One ))
Templar squad alpha (played by Major_payne25)

(( nope XD )) the door swung open and Rick came through “well well well... if it isn’t miss egghead?” He smirked

Ezra growled through an almost forced smile, turning her head to see who had entered. "Shut up, Ranger Rick." She huffed. "Help me out of these cuffs, would you? With haste. Unless you've already killed off everyone in this building, I suggest laying low so no one sees you."

“Here..” he uncuffs her “we recurved reinforcements.. winged hussars..”

"Reinforcements?" She rose a brow, standing up almost instantly after she was freed form the cuffs. "Have those men gave you- or anyone- any trouble so far? The villages.. The villages and those innocent civilian people I know about, thanks to the man who had brought me here. But has anything else happened, besides the deaths of people?"

“Yeah John got shot and he’s in bad shape... he’s with a medic right now but we’re pushing them out...”

"John?" The woman blinked, her eyes widening to the slightest. "Where did he get shot..? How did he-" She took a deep breath. "Do you think he'll be alright?"

“A sniper shot him in the shoulder... the medic thinks he might have to amputate it and replace it with a bionic one..” He smirked “but I shot her in the head so we’re even..” he handed her an AK-47 from the dead body of one of the soldiers “here... you’ll need it..” He sarcastically winked “now then let’s go!”

Her eyes widened. "You.. shot her.." Ezra repeated quietly with a shocked stare. "The medic..? I-" Taking the gun and muttering an apology to the dead soldier, the redheaded woman nodded in response to Rick's next words. "Alright, then.. I'll follow after your lead."

“No you idiot I shot the sniper!” He sighed and dragged her through the winding halls of the building

Ezra nodded quickly, startled by his tone. "The sniper- Right," She murmured, shutting her eyes tightly and shaking her head once. When she reopened her eyes, the two were wondering down yet another hall, and she almost queried if he knew where he was going. But, deciding it would be the best option if she didn't speak, she kept her mouth shut for the time being.

2 Russians ran into the hall guns drawn but rick just pulled out his .357 revolver and shot them both in the head their brains spattered on the gray stone walls as their bodies fell onto the black marble floor... Rick picked up the pace as they neared a door

Watching the scene unfold, Ezra almost recoiled at the sight. Her head felt light as her gaze fluttered over the two bodies falling into Death's arms, and she immediately looked somewhere other than the two. Her stare now on Rick, she took this moment to study him as they both began walking slightly faster. "I haven't irritated you, have I...?" She queried quietly.

(( Apologies About The Late Response! ))

Rick stopped in his tracks “no... no you haven’t... let’s just keep moving” he opened the door to the scene of the city in flames as American m4 Sherman and m10 tank destroyer tanks rumbled through the streets killing any Russians they found...

The redheaded woman nodded once, firmly, and watched as Rick swung the door open. She struggled not to gasp, but her mouth did fall open. Blinking, Ezra slowly took this in, sending a somewhat panicked glance towards Rick. "Well, what do we do now?"

“Well what we do is hope that by killing them all we get transported back to the faculty... back to reality...” He glances back at her “you haven’t forgotten yet have you?”

Blinking, Ezra gathered her focus and shook her head slightly in response. "No, sir, I haven't," The redhead murmured. "What if by ending the lies of the soldiers not on our side, we get farther from reality? What if we're just risking it more than we already have?"

“I don’t know... well what other choice do we have? C’mon let’s go see how John is doing...” grabs her hand and practically drags her through the fire and death that surrounded them

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus