Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Paola Ezra Marlowe (played by AmberShades) Topic Starter

Her eyes went wide. "I.. I think I'll skip this story," The redhead snickered quietly, which was followed by a yawn. "Well, I only had so many conversation starters." Smiling, she looked towards her lap, fiddling with her hands. "Got anything to talk about?"
D-4859 (played by Major_payne25)

"heh lightweight.." he snickered

Immediately, Ezra looked up at John and scrunched her nose. "Pfft- I am not a lightweight, thank you," She joked, but she sent a glance towards the exit of the tent. "Do.. you think everything's alright out there?"

“Yeah.. I think so... we just gotta wait for Rick and the others to get back at this point..” John signed he didn’t know what else to say so he just sat down in a chair and stared at the ground

Ezra nodded slowly, turning her attention towards him again. There seemed to be some sort of awkward tension that surrounded the two of them. Or was she just overthinking it? "I've done something like that once," The woman mumbled underneath her breath with a weak- nearly forced- grin. "The mission you described, I mean. Only major difference was I didn't dare jump from a plane." She chuckled.

“Really? The scrawny pacifist ginger did a military op?” He laughed “yeah right”

Ah, there it was. The smile. "What?" Ezra's lips creased into a smirk. She rose a brow, placing her hand beneath her chin. "Don't believe me? I, sir, was a respected rank when I was.. 'in training', if that's even what you would call it. But who would have guess that, right?"

“Mhm sure” he smirked

"Alright, then," The woman slid off of the table to stand, placed a hand on her hip, and laughed. "What can I do to prove to you that I'm telling the truth?"

He stood up “right then give me a full rundown of your ‘training’ process then..” he crossed his arms

Snickering, Ezra folded her arms and straightened her posture in order to mock Dee. "Well," She cleared her throat, "I'll have to say, I have an awful memory, despite what my occupation is. Well, anyways-" She waved a hand. "-I suppose giving you the rundown of the basic workout. Four sets of push-ups in a maximum of forty seconds, and it's the same for pull-ups and sit-ups. I strongly dislike all of them, by the way." Ezra snickered. "Four miles at moderate to fast seven to eight minute mile pace. And squats, of course. Who could forgot those monsters? Four sets of fifty reps, with forty pound rucksack. Well, actually, the weight one was required to hold changed depending on height and gender." She blinked, but she smiled and looked up at John. "So, do you believe me yet?"

"no not really.. what Ops where you in?"

"You're so difficult!" Ezra joked, tossing her head back with a whine. Sighing, she turned her attention back towards Dee. "Army Rangers. I had more of a variety of skills, I suppose." She smirked. "Does that prove anything, or are you still planning on testing me?"

"oh you bet i'm gonna test ya... what was your MOS?"

"11B," The redhead looked around for a moment. "Y'know, Dee, I'm slightly concerned you don't yet believe me." She smiled weakly.

"hmmm i don't see you as being infantry.."

Ezra took a breath. "Well, way to hit me where it hurts," She teased. "I'll admit, I didn't fit the position very well, but I wasn't a talented swimmer, nor was I alright with heights. Though, those would count as weaknesses, and I'd rather look at my strong points."

"well what are your strongsuits?"

"Mapping and strategizing. No surprise there, right?" She chuckled. "But, I had to 'be more than someone in the background' or 'live up to my name' or whatever other useless words of encouragement I was told."

"heh well some people are better at strategy rather than combat"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus