Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Paola Ezra Marlowe (played by AmberShades) Topic Starter

A thin smile creased her lips, and Ezra felt herself leaning inwards and towards the male. The woman looked him up and down before placing her hands on his shoulders. Paola, the hell are you doing? Get a hold of yourself! The nagging voice in her head snapped her back into her senses for a moment, and she immediately held up her hands as if she were surrendering. Her cheeks burned and her eyes widened. "I.. can take care of myself, thank you," She awkwardly laughed.
D-4859 (played by Major_payne25)

John’s cheeks went tomato red and he just stared at her before caressing her cheek “I didn’t know you felt that way... but I feel it too...”

"Wh-What?" Ezra lifted her hand and brushed away John's, bewildered. "You.. must've misunderstood my action, Dee- John." She quickly corrected herself and slid off of the table in order to be on level with him. "What I did was a simple mistake. The doses of aphrodisiac were... and I'm sure there's nothing going on between us-"

“Oh... I understand...” he stepped back and stared it the ground unsure what to say... he wasn’t sorry but he couldn’t think of anything else...

"Oh, Dee, I didn't mean it like.. that," The redhead said slowly, her heart dropping at the sight of the disappointment. "I couldn't.. We-" She pointed to herself and him quickly. "-couldn't.. That's making it sound worse, isn't it?" She sighed with a forced laugh. "If I could explain it in a.. believable way, I would. It just.. doesn't make sense? I mean, I have no doubt in.. whatever is going on between.. you and I, but I don't exactly know if it's.. right?"

"why wouldn't it be right?..." John asked as he lifted his head to look at her his eyes changed from an emerald green to a fiery orange

"Oh, it sounds ridiculous," The woman chuckled sorrowfully, raising her stare. Though, she was taken by surprise at the sudden change. Her jaw dropped. "Your eyes.. Why does this seem like it happened before..?" Suddenly, Ezra gasped and shifted to her right, picking up the chair and aiming it towards John. "What do you want from me? Why can't you just leave me alone? You already had your shot at killing me, but it was you who decided to allow me to keep my life. You said you wanted my intelligence, didn't you? I've given you plans. I made them for you. What else do you want?"

John shook his head and his eyes returned to normal “what're you talking about?” He asked “I feel for you... is that a joke? Am I so out of your league that now you’re gonna treat me like someone else?”

"You- They changed- How..?" Her focus drifted to the chair she was firmly holding, and she dropped it. The thump! the chair made when it hit the ground seemed to ring in her ears. Breathe, Paola. "My apologies, Dee." The redhead finally managed to murmur. "The last person whose eyes seemed to.. 'glow' was doing the same as you. The flirting, and the medicine was like the drinks.." She held her hand to her forehead and exhaled. "Then the glowing. The glowing and the firing of the gun. It happened the same way, as well. I.. I rejected whatever feeling he had claimed to have, and then bullets are released. Just like that." She waved a hand in the air, flinching at the harsh memory. "That's why I was so mistaken, Dee. It's not because you think you're 'out of my league', nor is it because you think I believe this to be some sort of joke." Ezra shut her eyes, tightly. Her headache had returned. "So, I apologize if I have upset you, or have caused you any feelings of anger. But, I'm afraid I have my own reasons as to why I can't accept something like.. this, and I'm sorry, once more."

“Don’t worry..... I understand...” his eyes went back to that orange color and his voice seemed to mimic hans’ “but tell me is this a game to you?” He crosses his arms

The woman scrambled in a panic, picking up the chair yet again. She swung it back and forth as she backed up. "No! Gods, no!" Ezra answered with a scoff. "None of this is a game!" She shook her head and scrunched her nose. "Not you and I, not him and I, not this.. this war or whatever the hell this is, the facility, and.. not Hans." She added the last part just in case.

“Oh don’t worry John is real...” he said still speaking perfectly with Hans’ voice as he leaned against one of the support poles for the tent “I’m just using some questionable items to control him for a short bit... you sweetie are in my game and I make the rules...” he gave a maniacal laugh before John collapsed and his eyes returned to normal

"Don't.. Don't hurt him, Hans!" Ezra exclaimed, lowering the chair to the slightest. Her brows furrowed in worry. As the male collapsed, the redhead tossed the chair to the side and immediately attempted to help him up once more. "John? Are you with me, again?" She looked over his eyes and exhaled in relief. "Are you alright?"

“You have beautiful eyes...” he said as he reached to her head to caress her hair he clearly was somehow experiencing a similar aphrodisiatic effect as she was earlier

Startled, the woman moved back somewhat and grabbed John's wrist in order to push it in the opposing direction of her. "Dee, snap out of it," Ezra commanded firmly. "Besides, your statement is ironic due to the the oculus dexter-" Her right eye, in scientific terms. "-is the same shade as the sclera. So, it wouldn't exactly be plural. But, I suppose that could be.. charming, in some way?" She lightly shrugged and continued moving back to the slightest.

John shook his head violently and then tried to sit up "ughhh what happened?"

"To be honest," The redhead said slowly, taking a deep breath, "I have no idea. I believe Hans- the man I assumed you were when we first met- found someway to.. control you? I don't understand how it's possible, but that's what I think happened. He explained he found some 'questionable items to control you for a short bit', and then mentioned that we- well, anyone, I think- were in a game and he made the rules." She rose to her feet, extending her hand as she did so in order to help John, as well. "Oh! And that's why I panicked. The eyes were- are- a sign of the controlling? Is it a possible ability or side effect?" She wondered aloud.

"no clue Ezra...." he said as he rose to his feet and dusted off his pants "i dont really remember anything though..."

"Well, what is the last thing you happen to remember, in that case?" Ezra rose a brow as the query popped into her mind, but she focused on setting the chair upright again. She should more than likely not through such objects around the room like they're nothing..

“What I do remember was you coming onto me” he winked and nudged her with his elbow

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus