Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Paola Ezra Marlowe (played by AmberShades) Topic Starter

"Like you didn't do the same thing!" Ezra scoffed with a laugh, playfully shoving him. "And I'm serious. Was that the last thing you remember? It would make sense, but I would think you would recall just a bit further.." She furrowed her brows, slightly irritated she couldn't figure out what had happened exactly.
D-4859 (played by Major_payne25)

“I remember how lucious your lips looked... they were very kissable too..”

For a moment, Ezra fell silent, and it was if she was only able to stare at her feet. "John, I don't want to lie to you," Her voice was quiet. Soft, even. It even caught her off-guard. "I don't to be unfaithful, either. Even if it wasn't my decision, I won't deny being.. somewhat in a relationship." She sighed, looking up for a moment. "If you need more of an explanation, I won't hesitate to give you one."

“Oh.... I uhh understand.... you don’t need to explain” he backed away his cheeks flushed and a feeling of ‘why did you do that you idiot!’ Came over him

"Oh, but it was my fault, anyways," The redhead chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of her neck. "I came onto you, like you previously stated. And- besides- it's not like I constantly nag at myself to wear a ring or anything, so it isn't as.. obvious."

He looked at her and his eyes widened “oh god that just makes it worse... I-I didn’t know you were married gah I’m so stupid...”

“Oh, no! That’s not.. I didn’t mean it like that,” Ezra inhales, holding one hand over her mouth. Sighing, the woman ran her hand through her hair. “I’m not married, but I am? It’s.. baffling, all of it. Besides, it’s me who is to blame when it gets confusing.” She chuckled lightly.

“I suppose I can offer you my view on the situation I’ve created,” She folded her arms with a weak grin, tilting her head to the side. “I ran away from an old military camp I used to take part of- the last one that accepted me. The others heard the rumors of the chaos I caused within campgrounds.” Ezra smirked at the thought. “My father received word I had ran away, so he somehow managed to set up a marriage, I suppose.”

“Paola,” She held up her index finger, scowling as if she was mocking her father, “if you aren’t going to be a soldier in my army, you aren’t going to be a disappointment. A housewife is my last resort.”The redhead gave a broken laugh, flinching. “He acted as if my life was his! But, then again.. I.. wasn’t his favorite child. Anyways, he set up the marriage with a man I’ve never met, and gave us one month to get used to one another’s company. The supposed man of my father’s choosing was.. Well, he was a complete bastard.” She flashed a smile and leaned back on her heels. “So, after a week of being ‘married’ to him, I ran away. Stole his horse and money while I was at it.”

Ezra shrugged. “It’s been two years, and I’ve lost contact with the two of them. But, even then, I don’t exactly know what this-” She held up her hand, gesturing to the area a ring would have been, had she not tossed it into the bottom of a lake. “-means. But I like to think of it like this..” The redhead smiled, acting as if she were holding a microphone. She then lowered her voice before continuing to speak. “Paola Ezra Marlowe, the name that belongs to one of the greatest spokeswoman ever known to mankind- Well, womankind, in this case.” She jokingly winked, snickering at herself. “Can she manage an average future, while keeping her past a secret? Tune in to find out!” Ezra smiles sheepishly, and she rubbed the back of her neck. “Even if that last part made little to no sense, I hope you get the gist of the problem..?"

“Ah I see... well I guess it’s not as bad then..” he chuckled

Ezra grinned, rolling her shoulders into a shrug. "I suppose so." She looked around. Then, she perked and narrowed her eyes. "Well, since I've told you a little about myself, why don't you give me some information or fun facts.. or something?" The redhead blinked. "If that's alright with you, of course."

"well depends on what you wanna know?" he winked

Thinking for a moment, Ezra turned and sat on top of the table again, swinging her legs back and forth slightly. "Well, that's a good question. What's your past? How'd it lead you to.. here?"

"well i was in the army as an infantryman... i fought the germans but ended up being captured and sent to an internment camp and then they put me in that facility..."

"Ah, well, that I was already told," She nodded with a small smile. "But I suppose I won't poke around in your personal life. Though, I am curious.. did they- whoever 'captured' you and brought you here- accuse you of anything that wasn't true?"

"eh i don't believe so.. i do remember that the food was horrible though" he laughed

She chuckled, placing her palms against the table in order to lean backwards. "Any.. exciting stories?" Ezra rose a brow with a crooked grin. The question was asked to quickly change the topic, yet she believed that it would allow the time to pass if they continued talking to one another. Even if the conversation was cheesy.

"well...there was this one time i had to jump out of a plane and paradrop into the skylight opening in a batrn behind enemy lines.. that was quite difficult.."

"Well, c'mon, Dee!" Ezra waved her hands in a circular motion, as if gesturing for something to be given to her. There was a bit of laughter in her voice. With her eyes wide and glistening with curiosity and a childlike wonder, she tilted her head and grinned. "What happened? That's too interesting just to be brushed over!"

"well that depends do you think you can handle all the extreme details?"

"Tsk," She smirked, folding her arms. "I can handle them. I'm not that sensitive to these kind of things, y'know."

"okay...well i made it through the skylight and got off my parachute and my backpack with my rifle and ammo had fallen off so i had ti jump on top of the german who was on the ground floor of the barn ad slit his throat with my combat knife and then take his uniform and put it on to sneak past the other guards..." you sure you can handle more?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus