Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Paola Ezra Marlowe (played by AmberShades) Topic Starter

Ezra opened her mouth to recoil, but she quickly shut it. How was she supposed to respond to that? She took a breath. "Well, look at what we do in a positive, way, then. We're giving you a chance to start over. You know what they say about arrows, don't you?" The redhead rose a brow. "You have to pull it backwards before launching it forward."
D-4859 (played by Major_payne25)

“Oh i thought it was shoot ready aim..” he chuckled

The woman snickered, rolling her shoulders back into a shrug. "I suppose that, too. If we were proceeding to fire at someone." She laughed.
D-4859 (played by Major_payne25)

“Definitely!”

Flashing a brisk smile, Ezra sent a brief gander around the tent, furrowing her brows. "Do you, honestly, think everything is alright with Rick and the others? I know they all can take care of themselves, but I'm still.. worried, I suppose."
Templar squad alpha (played by Major_payne25)

John listened and heard nothing outside then suddenly Rick Nad Selena with only 5 of the original 10 other soldiers came into the tent “we killed them all... but all of our support has gone missing... what the hell do we do?!? W gotta get back to the facility!” RIck yelled he seemed to be slightly panicked

Immediately, Ezra hopped off of the table, turning to face the figures who had just entered the tent. "Well, let's calm down, first," She held out her hands with a deep inhale. "Take a breath, and then slowly tell me what happened, exactly."

“We killed the last of the Russians... and then poof all of the support we got from the Americans disappeared... and now we’re still stuck in this city! So clearly we have to do something else in order for it to work...”

"What if they made it back to the facility?" Ezra snapped her fingers for demonstration, bewildered by what was happening, as well. "Just like that? Are you sure you didn't miss anyone?" She shook her head once. Suddenly, her eyes went wide, and her stare was blank. "What if it doesn't matter who dies?"

“What exactly are you suggesting?” Selena asked

Ezra looked up. "Nothing that I want us to do, of course," She winced. After a moment, she continued explaining. "So, you said some of your support disappeared after you defeated the supposed enemy? What if it doesn't matter who dies, exactly? What if it's something like trading?" She clicked her tongue before looking towards Selena. "Here. Take us for example. We both know who would win in a physical fight, and who would win in a verbal one. Your strength for my logic, or vice versa. Do you get what I'm saying?"

“So basically you’re suggesting one of us has to die?” Rick asked puzzled

Paola blinked rapidly. "No- no! Tht would be ridiculous. It's just a theory. Besides, there has to be another way, right?"

“Well what else could we do?” Rick asked leaning against a pole and lugging up a cigar “those sick bastards created this world... it’s gotta be some sick and twisted way to get out”

“I’m not sure, but why dare to try to go through with the thought? Like you said, you killed off the enemy, so that means only our- your- allies are supposedly living at the moment,” Ezra folded her hands behind her back, raising a brow. “Would you end the life of your own colleagues?”

“I wouldn’t like to but unless you got any better ideas I don’t know how else to proceed...” Rick said with a sigh

She crossed her arms, staring down at her feet. "No. Let's think this out before we go about and end anymore lives than we must," Ezra stated firmly. "What if they didn't go to the facility? What if they went elsewhere? I mean, we can't be sure.."

“Well I guess we’re stuck here for good then...” Rick sighed putting his face in his hands but suddenly they were all in a concrete room and a symbol on the only door was the same on every door in the facility...

Overwhelmed with disbelief, Ezra whipped around with wide eyes. "Is everyone else seeing this?" She queried slowly, as if she questioned her own mental state.

Rick looked up and around “where are we...?” He asked puzzled

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus