Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Feldwebel Karl Spiess (played by Major_payne25)

The message would repeat again before the computer turned off... and a piece of paper on the wall said ‘please inspect SCP-049’s containment chamber and remember do not let it touch you!’ So should Ezra do what the strange machine said or should she do what the note said on the wall?
Paola Ezra Marlowe (played by AmberShades) Topic Starter

"Wait, I-" Seeing as the computer shut off, Ezra clicked her tongue in annoyance. But, as she was turning to leave, the note had captured her eye. "No, thank you. No more adventures, today. I'll just do what the freaky computer says-" She winces, glimpsing over her shoulder. "No offense, of course." Opening the door, she began to wander down the hall once more, heading towards the control room.

The door to the control room would be locked needing a key card to open it and another note hastily scribbled in what looked like blood said ‘you’re not getting out’...

Her jaw fell open, but she covered her mouth with her hand on instinct. Then, she realized, she still had a hold of the radio. Stepping away from the door, she held the radio a little higher so she could possibly be heard. While her gaze watched the door out of fear, she began to mutter into the radio, much as she did before. But, this time, she was hoping it would work. "Sir? I honestly need your help, and I-" She took a breath, regaining herself. "-don't need to be working alone at this. So, if you have any instructions, would you mind sharing them?"

Not much could be heard over the radio but a faint voice could be heard saying “SCP-049... plague doctor... 106... old man.... plague doctor has the keycard... don’t let him touch you...” with a faint beep the voice stopped and the air went dead again...

Nodding, Ezra muttered a small thank you before rolling her eyes, sauntering down the hall at a quick pace. "Plague doctor.. Next you're going to tell me there's a unicorn who aimlessly kills for the glee of it," She mutters beneath her breath, squinting to see the labels hidden in the dark.

The door labeled SCP-049 appeared but as she entered she saw this ‘plague doctor’ had broken out noticing the broken containment door next to the desk where a blue keycard lay...

Inhaling, the red-headed woman stepped forward, bewildered. The room had been empty, meaning the doctor could have escaped. Was he dangerous, in any sort of way? The only instructions she was given were to not touch him- or it, rather- but an empty room didn't seem so threatening. Attempting to stay as far away from the door as possible, she reached for the keycard, grasping onto it with a small, victorious smile.

The sound of metal like footsteps walked towards the room...

Freezing, Ezra scanned over the room. She put the keycard into her pocket, backing up against the wall in slight fear. Quickly, she spoke into the radio in hopes that someone on the other side would hear her. "Alright. I'm done playing your games- I have the damn keycard, but someone's approaching the room of.. of SCP-049. If I die, I swear I'll haunt this wretched place, and I'll make your life a living-" She held her tongue, her eyes widening as the footsteps became loud and clear.

A strange voice would say the following ((couldn’t find the individual voice lines so just skip to the 16 second the first voiceline u hear is the only one said mark on the video... sorry I’m only using the vids cuz the help build atmosphere in my opinion)) https://youtu.be/82VznLgRdAE

"Stay.. Stay back!" The red-head growls, though her frightened expression wasn't very helpful. She held the radio in front of her, as if she were ready to swing it and use it as some sort of weapon. She shut her blind eye in hopes of assisting her view of the room, but everything remained the same. Except for the silence. His voice was soothing, yet she knew it would do her no good if she listened to it. "I understand you wish to.. help me with whatever sickness I seem to have, but I'm afraid I have to leave. But! I promise to come back, dear doctor, if you let me fulfill my duties first."

The doctor would turn into the room and hold his hand out in fromt of him as he walked towards Ezra “the pestilence... has taken you...” he would say as he slowly walked closer

"Well, someone clearly isn't good at listening-" Ezra hissed, narrowing her eyes as she attempted to back away. Though, seeing as she was already backed into a wall, she stood stiff. She didn't want to lose the radio, for it was her only form of communication, but she also didn't want to test what would happen if the doctor were to touch her. "Did you not hear my deal, good sir? I promised I would come- Too close!" She stepped to the side in a hurry, fumbling over the table. Cursing, the red-head made a break for the door, her prayers silent.

“You cannot run forever...” the doctor said as he turned around to head after her the doctor clearly couldn’t run...

"Unfortunately, that is something I already know. Do you know how long it's been since I've been here?" She huffed, swinging open the door and slamming it shut. Quickly, the red-head sprinted down the hall, making sure the keycard was still in her pocket. "Can I have one normal debate, please?" Ezra asked, looking upwards.

As she reached the hall where the control room was she would see a lanky black figure rise from a black acid puddle in the floor that looked very similar to the black acid seen on the soldier in the ‘femur breaker’ room the figure was bald and had piercing white eyes... and it slowly walked towards Ezra creating another puddle of the black acid with each step it took...

Ezra held her arms in front of her, stepping back as the creature stepped forward. "Oh- How.. How are you, hm..?" She stuttered, attempting to swallow her fear. "I believe we met before- Well, not technically, but I believe I spotted the man you.. killed, earlier. Look, my.. my point is, we're friends, alright? Buds? Pals? I killed someone, you killed someone.. Mhm.." The red-head takes a deep breath. "You want to escape, and so do I. So, how about it, Cara?" 'Friend', she had called him. "We let no one stand in our way, and we'll get our freedom. I'll let you handle the soldiers, and you can let me solve all the puzzles. So, is it a deal?" She was hoping he- or, it- could understand, for she didn't wish to end up like the poor soldier..

The creature laughed as it reached out his arm to touch her as he got closer to her

She scoffed quietly. "Hey! Hey- I'm attempting to-" She took a few brisk steps back as it neared. "-help you! Is every living thing in here that ungrateful?" She, once again, held up the radio, swinging it back and forth in attempt to appear threatening. "You know, sir, some help wouldn't be so terrible, right now-" The red-head hissed into the radio.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus