Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Altaira Cholena (played by RedPandaF0x)

I laughed lightly at his confusion then looked around thoughtfully. “Mistake? It could have been. I’m not sure how though.” My expression turned doubtful. I put a smile on and said. “So anyway, want me to show you around camp? I don’t think you’ve been here long enough to know it all.”
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

"That.. would be nice, I suppose," Rhys took a small step forward. "But- hey- you've gotta give me some credit. I was able to find my way here, after an hour or so. How big is this camp, exactly?" He chuckled lightly.

I laughed stepping back casually. “It’s pretty big.” I looked around conspiratorially. “However, we’ll try to avoid Lieutenant Clyde. He’s a very stern person.” In my mind I was replacing the word with rude. “He’s the new counselor in case you didn’t know.” I looked around. “Do you want to start at the cabins, food court, or just wander around?” I asked curiously.

Tucking his hands into his pockets, Rhys tried following her gaze, but failed to do so. "I suppose we could just wander around? I mean, I think I have the cabins down..?" To give an example of his knowledge, he pointed to the Poseidon cabin, which seemed further than it actually was. "That's Zeus' cabin, right..?"

I laughed. “Not quite.” I noted. “That’s Poseidon’s Cabin. It’s where Liz stays.” I pause. “She’s the daughter of all the big three.” I gestured to the other large cabin. “That’s Zeus’s cabin. Anywhohow, we can wander if you’d like. We have a fighting arena, a pool, silly as we have a lake, and a rock climbing court. Oh yeah and an archery range.” I added in the end with a smile.

"I.. was close." He nodded with a smile. "Liz.. That name sounds familiar, but, then again, I don't know if I've met her. I'm not good when it comes to names and faces, y'know? But, I do know who the big three are, and I think that's slightly impressive, being the daughter of all of them." At her next statement, Rhys rose an eyebrow,concern and panic glistening in his eyes. "Arena? I didn't know that's what it was- You guys have to battle, here? Are you sure this camp is safe for everyone..?"

I laughed at his concern. "Of course it's safe. We have a little ambrosia for whoever gets seriously hurt. Besides, we don't fight two days in a row we always take breaks. Maybe you would like the archery range more." I commented starting to walk towards the archery range.

Following her, Rhys inhaled. "This place is rather.. peculiar. But, the archery range sounds.. somewhat intriguing? I mean, I highly doubt I could control an arrow, let alone hold a bow, but I suppose it never hurts to try new things every once in awhile.."

Warily I glanced back at him. I didn't feel like getting shot in the eye today. "Well, we have bulletproof glass I can hide behind. Just don't shoot at any squirrels." I joked. As we reached the archery range I retrieved him a bow and a couple arrows. Handing them to him, I hid behind some thick glass. "Shoot." I told him.

Taking the weapon and its aid, Rhys nodded cautiously. "Alright.. Uhm-" He fumbled with the arrow until it was correctly put in its place on the bow, squinting. His brows furrowed as he slowly pulled back the arrow by its tip, and he released it quickly. Rhys understood it was going to miss the target, and he really didn't want to chance hitting any of the animals, so he dropped the bow and panicked. His hands flew to his pockets, retrieving a stick-like item. Flicking it thrice, the arrow stopped mid-air. Quickly, Rhys tucked the item back into his pocket, blinking in surprise as the arrow flopped to the ground. He wasn't expecting it to work, especially on his first try..

I watched his attempt in amusement. When he took out a stick-like object I was slightly shocked. I walked out. “Good job.” I told him halfheartedly. “I wasn’t aware you were a wizard. Apparently the rumors excluded that part of it.” I was reminded of Hecate. “Do you know who your mother is?” I asked out of the blue. “Or have you never met your father? In short is there a parent you’ve never met?” I clarified. Maybe it was a mistake and maybe not.

"Rumors? There are rumors about me?" He gasped with a smile, not exactly shocked. Though, his brows furrowed. "I haven't really seen my parents since I was four or five. I'm pretty sure I was- uhm- adopted, anyways. I mean, they looked nothing like me, and you would think I was a puppy walking alongside two, nasty fire-breathing dragons." He blinked. "Please don't tell me dragons exist, too?"
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((dragons do exist i am one lol))

I paused. "We have satyr's and centaur's. The roman's even have foals. But I don't think I've ever seen a dragon." adopted that left a lot of possibilities. "You might be the son of Hecate." I said casually, throwing it out there. "She's the goddess of magic and witchcraft, ya know?"

((You're a dragon?? Why am I only learning this now??))

"Me? A son of a Goddess?" He blinked, snorting quietly. "I don't think that could be possible. Why in the stars would I just be figuring this out? Why didn't she stay, then?" He didn't know if he should feel angered or sorrowful or irritated, but he was confused nonetheless.

(( Wait- Ensho Is A Dragon? ))

I laughed and stopped realizing it was rude. "A lot of demigods grow up without parents. Only a handful know they are demi-gods in the first place." I smile at him. "I mean it's not impossible. And I haven't met a lot of not demigods who can do magic." I joked. "Their parents are gods and they are too...busy. Gods have a lot of responsibilities.

"Maybe I'm Harry Potter," He shrugged with a rough grin, still at a somewhat disbelief. "It may not be impossible, but why in the world did it have to be me? Or you? Do you have a godly parent, let alone know who it is?"

"Horae is my mother." I piped in. "Greek goddess of time. And I'm glad for it. If she wasn't the only other time god or goddess is Cronus. And heaven forbid Cronos would be my father." I shivered a little. "It happened to you because the only reason you know about it is because it did. If you didn't know about it, you wouldn't know you are missing anything. That's the only reason it's special. Does that make sense? I doubt it."
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((did you miss the part of being the HEIR of RYUJIN? A dragon god? I do have a dragon form...))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus