Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Altaira Cholena (played by RedPandaF0x)

((OMG that's right sorry~))
((who is online))

((I'm waiting for either Clyde or Rhys to respond. Both are busy right now~))
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

"It.. makes a little sense.. I guess?" He shrugged once again, drawing yet another breath. Sending a small glimpse around the area, he mumbled. "I mean, do you mind it at all? All of this? The fact you're different, and constantly risking your own life every single time you exit the barrier?"

(( Ee- I'll Take Note Ensho Has, In Fact, A Dragon Form! And I Am Online! :D ))
(also take note Tamaki has multiple forms but currently weakened and is a small white divine fox cub, tho only one tail in which he usually has Nine)

Tamaki hopes down and runs off somewhere looking for something to do as he is soon by a lake

"Mind it?" I paused momentarily confused. "Of course I mind it." My eyes felt a little moist. "Who wouldn't mind it. Except I get unlimited time to think about it, do whatever I want, and just relax from depressed moods. See my power is my ability to pause time." I snap quickly and walk over to Rhys other side snapping again and unpausing time. "I get however long I need. Most people don't." I realized I probably wasn't helping but I didn't much care at this point. I turned around to take in the scenery. Shielding my eyes.
He notices something interesting as he runs up to her, sitting down to watch her abilities, looking up due to him being stuck as a fox cub

I looked down at the cute little fox. "Aren't you Ensho's mate?" I asked kindly. "Shouldn't you be....hanging out....with her?" I asked.

((Honestly I'm not sure how Chess started getting into Clyde))

As the daughter of Horae appeared from place to place, Rhys took a small step backwards. "I didn't mean to offend you in any sort of way-" He reached out his arm in order to place a hand on her shoulder, but recoiled with a small wince as she turned away. He had most likely skimmed over a touchy topic, and he was slightly embarrassed and apologetic.

Though, as the small fox skipped over to the two of them, Rhys shifted his attention to the creature. Hadn't he seen him before? Blinking, he squints, attempting to silently answer his unsaid question.
"I dont need to be around always, plus normally I am strong, able to fly....create purifying foxfire, be in a human form" he says looking down and hitting his paw on the ground

I slightly flinched at the touch. “It’s fine.” I muttered after making sure my eyes were fine. “I just need to get used to it. It is bothersome never being able to live a normal life. Never getting to go to High School or gush over boys with friends.” To be fair I could probably still gush over boys. People don’t usually touch me though.
I watched his gaze move to the fox. He squinted at him like he was trying to identify him. “Rhys this is Ensho’s mate. He’s sick and is in this form for a while for loss of energy.”
"What is highschool" he asks curiously as he felt a burning in his body as he falls over abit, soon he grows 2 more tails bringing the total to 3 as he looks back happy

(i have to leave, be back in 30 minutes)

Rhys shared a weak smile, nudging her shoulder with a snicker. "Well, I didn't know you'd like gushing over guys, but I suppose I'm learning new information about everything, hm? Besides, high school was.. It wasn't something to be fond of." He finished quickly, nodding once. "Anyways, being normal is boring, most of the time. Anywho! I believe we've met before? When I first arrived..?" He looked down at the fox, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh-" His eyes widened as two tails grew on the creature, but he shut his mouth to prevent himself from asking any questions.

(( Gotcha ))
((please wait for me to come back I wanna be a part of this))

I moved my shoulder back a little bit, my face turning very red. "Well, everyone likes gushing over boys right? Except I suppose some boys." High School. I let out a small exhale. "I suppose it would be terrible to some people. You just have to make aquantences in all the right places. It's honestly similar to this camp except we learn how to fight and shoot." Turning to the fox cub I replied. "High School is where you go to a school when you are 14-18 and hang out with bullies and nerds alike. It's a perfect harmony." I said with a sarcastic tint to my voice. "Well not exactly like that but that's the dream."

((K I won't reply anymore unless Clyde does i'll reply with Chess))

(( Gotcha. I'll Wait To Reply, Then ))

((Happy Valentines Day by the way everyone :D))

(( Happy Valentines Day! :) ))
"I never been there before, oh since I have three tails now does anyone has an extra set of clothes or something?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus