Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

"It wasn't illegally" she snapped, "I hadn't intended to fall through the stupid barrier, I fell from a tree when the cyclops hit it!" she started to back away.
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she gets out and heads to the pool
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

He responded to simply to her "It was for this place is private property and did you even try to register... If not, I will have send put you in confinement" he said to her in a strict tone as he petted the fox in his hands
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

A low growl erupted from her throat, "No one is locking me up, especially you, I won't be caged again" she spat, turning her back to him and bolting between the cabins, disappearing behind one when she was out of Flint's sight.
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

He slightly sighed as he tired of this girl's actions. So he puts down Leon and told to stay in the spot until he comes back. So then used his ability known as a short-jump in which he can teleport any direction 100 meters though he can only use it every 5 minutes that is unless he overcharges. So when he used it he popped in the air above her and slammed all his weight on too her.
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

(( tecnically anyone that successfully passes the barrier has to.automatically get signed up for camp ... or rather immediately joins it. That is how it <a href="http://was.in">was.in</a> the first movie .. being harsh to a girl that seems obviously abused is not a good.idea... see this is why i do not like you two... Janus and Clyde... being Aholes in the rp...))

I kiss the top of Tamaki's head as he slept and water teleported out. I appear where Ramoth was sensing her distress and pushed the idiot sitting on her

"Leave the girl alone would you? You are more suspicious than she... don't think I can't sense your intentions child" Growled lowly at Janus and picked Ramoth up bridal style "Why are you alone? You were supposed to be with Shadow"
Tamaki wakes up, his spiritual energy quite weakened as he jumps down leaving to find ensho, only one tail now so he is stuck in his cub form, heading out walking down the path to what seems like forever to him

A swirl of small black flames encirled him and floated him over to me while I was holding Ramoth bridal style and growling at Janus
Soon he was sitting on ensho's shoulder, a small divine fox with one tail sitting on the giant's shoulder

Hello my beautiful mate" Smiled a bit and takes time momentarily to pet my sweet mate
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

(( Oh Gosh- I Missed So Much. ; 3 ; Tbh, This Was Buried In My Notifications, And I Forgot About It Until Scrolling Through The Fantasy RPs. So, I've Pretty Much Caught Up- I Think- And I Apologize For Not Responding! ))

Since Rhys had arrived, it was safe to say he didn't belong here. The people he's seen so far tend to get along rather nicely or hold grudges against one another. It was slightly strange, to say the least, so he avoided people anytime he had the chance.

Ignoring the chaos that he had hoped was far from him, Rhys sat by the edge of the lake, scribbling in the sand and dirt with a stick. He wasn't an artist, but his scribbles weren't.. terrible. Of course, his main focus was on the water, watching as it swayed back and forth. Honestly, he was too deep in his thoughts to fully realize what could be happening around him.
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

As he got out of the water, I got up and walked over to a chair. god. I realized, I was following him like a puppy. "Lieutenant Clyde what are your thoughts on me?" I blurted out. Immediately I felt my eyes turn black, I pulled my legs up to my chest and I put up defenses. Sh-

((oh boy... someone just blurted out stuff))

((Yerp..))

((Bad news is she won't get a response for at least about an hour. Liz said she was in Cali right? Is that Eastern Time?))
Altaira Cholena (played by RedPandaF0x)

I saw a figure on the lakeside. What were they doing over there? I walked over and found, who must be Rhys based off of the descriptions I had gotten. "Helloo~" I said as I walked up to him. "You're Rhys right? I've heard a little about you." I looked around. "What are you doing all on your lonesome around here.?"

((P.S. She is not ex-counselor in this. I know i'm bouncing everywhere.))

Startled by the voice, Rhys leapt to his feet, whirling around with an awkward smile. "Me? Oh- uhm- Mhm," He nodded, tilting his head to the right. "Rhys Celestia. The one and only.." His voice cracked, and even he winced at it. Though, in attempt to laugh it off, he continued. "Uhm- I'm just.. hanging around, I suppose.."
Altaira Cholena (played by RedPandaF0x)

"Weird. A lot of people don't like to be alone at this camp." I noted oddly. "It can be rather unpredictable with certain people around. Plus everyone's unique abilities can wreak havoc quite randomly." I observed him. "But I seem to remember you claiming you didn't belong here? How do you explain getting through the barrier?" I asked genuinely curious.

Rubbing the back of his neck, he drew a sharp breath. "I'm just different, I suppose." Quickly, Rhys perked. "I mean, I'm not saying that's a bad thing- Well, perhaps it is, sometimes, but-" Laughing awkwardly once again, he paused. "The barrier.. Ehm.. Perhaps it was just a mistake..?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus