Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Altaira Cholena (played by RedPandaF0x)

((Welcome Backk~))

I turned to the fox once more. "No. At least not for someone with three tails" I laughed. I knew no one else with three tails.
((thanks tho I will give a heads up when i vanish again))
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

Rhys grinned slightly at Altaira's reaction, snickering quietly. "Mhm. I'm sure we all enjoy falling for the boys of high school." He rolled his eyes jokingly. "This is some pplace if the only difference is the fact you must be violent in some sort of way. Heck- Is that even different from high school?"

Looking back at the fox, Rhys blinked. "Uhm- Do you want my jacket? It looks like it would be big enough for you..?" He began removing his jacket, raising an eyebrow.

(( Wb ))

I gave a half-hearted laugh. "Don't make fun of me." I half-joked. "I assume High School can get violent but there are more..." I paused looking for the right words. "Normal boys there. Here no one is normal. That's not a bad thing but you can't really ask someone out who is asleep half the time." I rolled my eyes thinking of Chase, the son of Hypnos. That was a disaster.
"Thank you.....with three tails I am able to become human like again....the downside is that i would be naked"

"Oh please- Normal boys? Have you seen the goths?" He shuddered. "They literally blend in with the shadows, thanks to the help of wearing dark colors. Stereotypical. But, besides, wanting to ask someone out means you like them." He lifted his brows with a smirk. "And, in order to like someone, it begins with a crush, doesn't it? Does this mean you've gotta crush? Ooh~ What's the gossip I've missed out on?" Laughing quietly, he extended the jacket towards the small fox. "I suppose every talent has it's ups and downs."

I flushed a deep red. "Maybe I should get Ensho over here.." I muttered quietly, snickering slightly. "Oh, that's terrible Tamaki. I don't have any clothes for you but Rhys jacket should cover your small frame." I said in my normal tone.

"Rhys!" I complained. "Stop peering into my love life~ Even if it is nonexistent" I gave a small laugh. I didn't need to tell him anything.
he soon changes, being way shorter then usual, the jacket covering his body like a dress as he was the size of a small child, his hands and feet unable to turn back being furry paws

((Dawww how cuteee))
((I strive for a cuteness overload))
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Almost immediately black flames surrounded my cute Tamaki and dressed him in a rich black and gold kimono

(oi that is MY mate!))

"I'm not peering into anything!" The sorcerer- no- demigod snorted. "Besides, if it doesn't exist, what are you so flustered about?" He smiled crookedly, looking back at the creature as he shifted into a human, soon to be engulfed by flames. He blinked, trying to comprehend how quickly that had happened.

((Hey! You wolf whistled Clyde!))

"Hello Ensho." I said quickly. "How are you on this fine day? Tamaki is feeling better." I said with a broad smile.
((I have to leave soon for about an hour or so))

the kimono drags on the floor as he feels around for his Kiseru, finding it as he starts smoking, holding the kiseru with both paws as he seems happy to be smoking again
(( Please don't continue without me I wanna be here for it))

I focused on Rhys again. Turning up my nose in a joking manner. "Well, it's none of your business. All i'm saying is It's hard to find someone normal enough to develop a crush on them. The last crush I had was someone who slept 23 1/2 out of 24 hours a day. And I later found out he was a jerk. So it's very complicated here."
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

(technically im not there lol since im with Janus and Ramoth)
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Chess wrote:
As he got out of the water, I got up and walked over to a chair. god. I realized, I was following him like a puppy. "Lieutenant Clyde what are your thoughts on me?" I blurted out. Immediately I felt my eyes turn black, I pulled my legs up to my chest and I put up defenses. Sh-

"You're a camper here. Much like everyone else," he said, looking at her as he dried off. "Why do you ask?"
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

just like anyone else. "I didn't mean it." I blurted out. "Nevermind. I'm stupid. I wasn't supposed to say that." I force out. Goodness. He was looking at me like I was crazy. Or maybe he was just looking at me I'm not sure. "I didn't ask for any reason." Was I saying that too much. My face turned red again I was so embarrassing to myself.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus