Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He smiled, looking away. "Very well" he said
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

My face somewhat relaxed to a normal color. "So." I paused wondering what I was going to ask. "Is the pool party over?" It wasn't much of a party but whatever. There wasn't really anyone else there. I wondered if I should just get up and leave. "There's no one really swimming anymore."
"Oh I forgot to introduce myself, My name is Tamaki" he says in a cute high pitch voice
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

He grinned slightly, shoving his hands into his pockets with an awkward grin. "If it makes you feel any better, my last crush wasn't even real." He chuckled quietly, the memories flooding his mind as he mentioned the crush. "She was some made-up character that my friend made, and I didn't have half of the brains to realize it. Pfft! Four pictures and a few stories, and I was totally in 'love' with her."

Nodding, he snapped his fingers as Tamaki spoke. "I have met you before, haven't I? When I first arrived?"
Altaira Cholena (played by RedPandaF0x)

I tilted my head at him. "But isn't love fake in the first place? That's just fake laced with some more fake." I gave a little laugh looking down. "Yeah, you should never fall for someone you haven't met."
"If i had my nine tails then, maybe oh and sorry about not being able to contribute.........one mates for life and with how long I will live it matters to pick." he says as he yawns softly

I looked at the small creature. "Mates for life? Ensho must be really special then." I gave a lopsided grin, wondering if Ensho knew this information. "If she doesn't know that you should tell her. She would definitely love it." I pipe in.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Chess wrote:
My face somewhat relaxed to a normal color. "So." I paused wondering what I was going to ask. "Is the pool party over?" It wasn't much of a party but whatever. There wasn't really anyone else there. I wondered if I should just get up and leave. "There's no one really swimming anymore."

"Go ahead. I'll just be here for a little longer" he said

"Well, look at you-" He chuckled at Altaria. "Gushing over boys one second and claiming love is fake the next." He scoffed, though, holding a hand to his chest as he pretended to be offended. "She was adorable! And lovable- and she had me head over heels for her! If she was real.." Sighing with a childish grin, he turned his focus to the fox. He nodded in agreement.
"Mates are mates.....that is all" he says in a proud way, sounding cute as he tries to stand tall, being about waist length compared to them

"I don't gush over boys." I scoffed. "I was simply giving the facts. And love can't be real. It's all a sham people who pretend to be in love just continue the joke." I gave a lopsided grin. "If she was real, she probably would be a real jerk. All the cute ones are you know."
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

Pausing I felt conflicted. I got up to leave and started walking towards the woods when I sat down on another chair. I leaned back and closed my eyes, facing the sun. I didn't need to let him know I didn't want to leave even if I did. I hoped I looked casual enough.
"Umm....girl" he points at the female "tell me more of being a normal Teen" he says not knowing of how one with a normal childhood was like
((I have to go once more for abit 10 to 30 minutes please wait for me))
((I have to go once more for abit 10 to 30 minutes please wait for me))

I paused looking down at him curious. "Well, you hang out with toxic people and then attempt to get rid of them and fail. Then you go online to escape your life and find new friends. All the while your real life is terrible. Then your online friends betray you and you feel like you have no where to go." I finished with a flourish. "Good thing that you aren't normal, huh?"
((K))

"Tch- I'll believe that you don't do so when pigs fly." He rose an eyebrow. "How do you know love isn't real? What if it isn't just a sham?" Clicking his tongue, he nodded with a grin. "Most likely. But Al- the friend- had me fooled."

"What? That is not what being a teenager is like! No way!" Rhys gasped, purposely overreacting. "It's like having freedom you can't grasp onto, but you will go the distance to retrieve it. It doesn't matter if you have friends or not, because the journey is worth it either way. And, when you have nowhere to go, you make a new path and travel down it! You just had a rough start. Look at it from an.. optimistic sort of view, and it looks a bit better."
"Well my life has always been on the battlefield, fighting to survive, surviving to eat.....up till 10 years agonizing ate humans actually" he says as he describes his life as living as a war machine

I looked at Rhys. "Really? I assumed all High School was like that. Isn't it? Well you yourself said it isn't nice so.." I trailed off and focused on Takami. "You were used for war?" I asked him kindly. "You should bring problems and concerns up to Ensho, I'm sure she would love you being open with her."
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

(tch cant do s_t till the other two reply))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus