Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » yikes but it's pronounced like nike

hi! i'm new here, very. i'm very bad at introductions but like what can you do, amiright? uhh... my username is pereyra but you're welcome to just call me hy. i've been roleplaying for like more than a decade now and i promise i'm a lot less casual when i write. out of character i'm like super chill, though.

i moved here because the roleplay community on the forum i used to be on is like... shrinking at a rapid and unprecedented rate. so i'm just looking to chill for a while, get a feel for the community, hang out and make friends. i have four dogs, if that's a good selling point for befriending me.

but, yeah. hi!

Remove this ad

Welcome to the new improved updated RPRepository created by Kim.
welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you find the type of writers and stories you are looking for! Have fun!
Welcome, pereyra!

I think you'll find this place growing rather than shrinking. :) When you're ready to dive into a game or 2 (or 10), check out the Looking for RP forum to scout for others actively seeking partners for 1x1s or players for their group RPs.

And what kind of pups? Pics are always welcome!!!
Hey, pereyra! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Sorry about your old site, forum sites seem to be struggling, but I'm glad you've found us. I like your dogs : 0
Welcome to RPR!

Im sure by your chill nature in OOC’s you’ll fit right in, so don’t break a sweat :D. Surprisingly, most people who have a fancy way of saying things boost your vocabulary and whenever you get inspired you tend to write a lot- lets just say my school essays have been super easy recently.
Enjoy your stay~ <3
thank you guys! i am excited to explore the site a little further!

@juls ask and you shall receive- this is freddie barkury and i love him so so much. all my dogs are rescued great dane mixes, and i'll see if i can find some decent pictures of the other three- freddie is easy to get pics of because he's like cling wrap, the other three are much more independent and don't feel the need to be at my heels all day every day lol
Hey Pereyra! Welcome to RPR.

I looove that you have a dog named Freddie Barkury.

Hope you enjoy your stay + make tons of new pals! x
Welcome, Hy! I promise you are going to like it here. I'm still new my self but already have met some great Partners and friends. What kind of dogs do you have? By the way... I have five (:
Hello and welcome to the site! Cheers to making a ton of new friends and having fun RPs!
Hey Hy and welcome to the RPR!

Are there certain genres you really love to write? :)
Serene_Magnolia wrote:
Welcome, Hy! I promise you are going to like it here. I'm still new my self but already have met some great Partners and friends. What kind of dogs do you have? By the way... I have five (:

i have great dane mixes! i've actually been thinking about getting a fifth lately- i don't know why but i have puppy fever so bad. what kind of dogs do you have? c:
Demilicious wrote:
Hey Hy and welcome to the RPR!

Are there certain genres you really love to write? :)
honestly i'm into most things- my favorite genres, though, are defos anything post apocalyptic, futuristic, dystopian, stuff like that. modern gothic is another genre i really really love. aaand i love just like... kitschy, slice of life, hallmark-esque romances because of course i do. what about you?
pereyra wrote:
@juls ask and you shall receive- this is freddie barkury and i love him so so much. all my dogs are rescued great dane mixes, and i'll see if i can find some decent pictures of the other three- freddie is easy to get pics of because he's like cling wrap, the other three are much more independent and don't feel the need to be at my heels all day every day lol

<3
Demilicious wrote:
Hey Hy and welcome to the RPR!

Are there certain genres you really love to write? :)
honestly i'm into most things- my favorite genres, though, are defos anything post apocalyptic, futuristic, dystopian, stuff like that. modern gothic is another genre i really really love. aaand i love just like... kitschy, slice of life, hallmark-esque romances because of course i do. what about you?[/quote]

I just tried a cyberpunk dystopian setting not too long ago for the first time, but it was extra trippy because we added global mythos into the fray. I really enjoyed it. I also enjoy modern supernatural fantasy, and well, fantasy in general. But slice of life in any setting is just really nice. I like the pace. <3

Also Freddie is freaking adorable!! So happy Juls prompted for pictures <3
Demilicious wrote:
I just tried a cyberpunk dystopian setting not too long ago for the first time, but it was extra trippy because we added global mythos into the fray. I really enjoyed it. I also enjoy modern supernatural fantasy, and well, fantasy in general. But slice of life in any setting is just really nice. I like the pace. <3

Also Freddie is freaking adorable!! So happy Juls prompted for pictures <3

oh that sounds fun!
and thank you! here's another- this one is ozzy pawsbourne he likes to chew on things he's not supposed to chew on
hello, Hy! Welcome to the RPR; it's super nice to meet you!!

I'm Mel, and I can honestly really relate to the whole "previous RP community dying rapidly" thing. It's the exact same reason that brought me to this site too, haha. It sucks, but I couldn't ask for a better site to end up on than this one.

also: your dogs are super cute, and i love their names! ^_^
Hi there, and welcome to the RP Repository! :D I think you're going to have a great time here.

I have been in a few dwindling RPs myself, and it was a very sad time. :,) I hope you find some fun and helpful RPs on here, and a fulfilling and happy community experience! :D We love a good new roleplayer, so we are glad to have you here. :3

My favorite genres are fantasy, sci-fi, and romantic action drama, I suppose. :)

I like your thread title, by the way. Haha. And your dogs! Oml! So cute!!!! Can I ask... What are the other ones names?! David Bowwowwie maybe? Ack! So adorable. I can hardly guess. :3



If you want to chat or do a light RP, myself and lots of other people here would be very happy to message with you. I don't bite much, so feel free to come on over to my page some time and talk if you have questions or whatever. :P And that's about it, I guess! You have been Welcomed To RPR! Hehe. See ya. <3 🌸 Bye! <3 🌸
pereyra wrote:
hi! i'm new here, very. i'm very bad at introductions but like what can you do, amiright? uhh... my username is pereyra but you're welcome to just call me hy. i've been roleplaying for like more than a decade now and i promise i'm a lot less casual when i write. out of character i'm like super chill, though.

i moved here because the roleplay community on the forum i used to be on is like... shrinking at a rapid and unprecedented rate. so i'm just looking to chill for a while, get a feel for the community, hang out and make friends. i have four dogs, if that's a good selling point for befriending me.

but, yeah. hi!

Welcome to RpR; I hope you enjoy it here. Nice introduction. :)

...and Freddie Barkury XD
Welcome to the site! I moved here for similar reasons and it's worked out pretty well for me. Hope to see you around!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » yikes but it's pronounced like nike

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Copper_Dragon, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Darth_Angelus