Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hi! I'm looking for roleplayers for a Hasbin Hotel RP, OCs included (obviously). Meet Tarriet Lorge, who is only looking to give people a hard time. I am looking for Angel Dust, Alastor, Charlie, Maggie, and any other OCs that want to be included.

Have a beautiful day, GamerPosy
Hi!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check the forums out once you're ready!
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you're able to find friends to RP your desires with! :D
Best of luck putting your perfect group together!
GamerPosy wrote:
Hi! I'm looking for roleplayers for a Hasbin Hotel RP, OCs included (obviously). Meet Tarriet Lorge, who is only looking to give people a hard time. I am looking for Angel Dust, Alastor, Charlie, Maggie, and any other OCs that want to be included.

Have a beautiful day, GamerPosy

That's a pretty specific request.

If you haven't already, you can start a topic in Looking for RP, as well. It may help others find your post and join a bit easier than here.

Even so, welcome to RPR, GamerPosy.

Here's hoping things go smoothly, and you can start writing ASAP.
Welcome to RPR!
Imthenaysayer

Welcome
Pen_Tsunami

Welcome to RPR!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Morrigan

Welcome to RPR! I do hope you can find the fandom to you are looking for, and second the suggestion to start up a thread in LFRP forum if you haven't already!
Hello! Welcome to RpR!! People here love finding niches they can fit into!! I hope you find a good group!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:

In the looking for RP ads I have seen people seeking the same. I hope you find and pair with them and have lots of fun.
GamerPosy Topic Starter

PheobeClosethouse wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RpR!! People here love finding niches they can fit into!! I hope you find a good group!

Thank you for the well wishes.
Auberon Moderator

Welcome to the RPR, Gamerposy! I loved Hazbin Hotel, and I've seen various OCs and canons around the site. If you have any questions about the site, feel free to hit up myself or another moderator. :D
Welcome to RPR! I have seen RP ads for that, so you should have some luck!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus