Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Nice to meet you <3

Hi, I'm Autumn!

I'm a 27 year old artist who hasn't participated in an RP in years, but have been wanting to get back into it. I love doing art of my characters and would love to do art of them interacting with others as well. I hope to find a good story for them to fit in <3
Hi there! I like your user! I hope you have fun here and have some really nice roleplays! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Cool username. Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
This is a wonderful home for artists. Some paint with words. Some with brushes and others with their Apple pencil! You'll find much to feed your imagination here.
chronicallyautumn wrote:
Hi, I'm Autumn!

I'm a 27 year old artist who hasn't participated in an RP in years, but have been wanting to get back into it. I love doing art of my characters and would love to do art of them interacting with others as well. I hope to find a good story for them to fit in <3
Welcome Autumn!! I hope you do find joy in art here! Being an artist makes it so easy to envision your characters!
Hey, Autumn! Welcome to the site. I saw the art for your character and it looks AMAAAAZING!!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are a ton of friendly people around willing to lend a hand when needed.

Cheers to making a ton of friends and finding a ton of great RPs!
Morrigan

Welcome to RPR! I wish you the best of luck finding partners to write with, so you can create more original art!! Enjoy your time here!
Deumeawyn

Hello! Welcome! :)

Would love to see your art!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Auberon Moderator

Hi Autumn! Welcome to the RPR! If you have any questions about the site or the community, you can always hit up myself or another moderator. :D

I would love to see your art -- do you have a DeviantART gallery or something else we can look through?
chronicallyautumn wrote:
Hi, I'm Autumn!

Hey, autumn.

Can't wait to see some of the characters you develop into art pieces. That's always incredible to see, since art is so subjective -- and especially since you're literally "drawing life" into your own creations.

Enjoy your stay at RPR.
Pen_Tsunami

Hewwo, welcome to RPR I hope you’ll enjoy your stay :3
Nice welcome for you miss and I hope to see some of your art soon aswell as wish you are having a nice night/morning/afternoon.
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Nice to meet you <3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus