Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Let's have some fun!

Hello everyone who decided to click on this page, I'm Plantypants. I'm new to this site, and really other roleplaying sites like this one too. However I'm not new to roleplaying in general.

I have a love for all things dark and mystical, adventure, that cheesy romance trope you've seen everywhere, fantasy, science fiction, and I love the little side characters that weren't supposed to be permanent. Sorry, that was a long sentence, I promise my roleplaying writing is more thought out. I digress. Since we are on the topic of likes and dislikes, I love to communicate with my roleplay partners. I wanna know what things they like, and what is a no go. I also want to make up the meat and potatoes of the story!

I lost my train of thought, so I guess if you wanna know more, send me a message or something! Toodles.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Deumeawyn

Hi! Welcome! :)
Morrigan

Welcome PlantyPants! I too was new to RPR, but not rp when joined months ago, and now I can't imagine a better place for my collection of characters and such! I hope you can find some good partners to write with, and amusement and friendship ooc! Best of luck!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Hey!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Auberon Moderator

Hi Plantypants! Welcome to the RPR! :D

If you have any questions about the site or the community, myself and the other mods are always available to help.
Hello and welcome to the site!!

I hope you make a lot of friends and have a ton of fun RPs to be a part of! :D
PlantyPants wrote:
I have a love for all things dark and mystical, adventure, that cheesy romance trope you've seen everywhere, fantasy, science fiction, and I love the little side characters that weren't supposed to be permanent.

Hi there, PlantyPants. Your nickname is great, and I agree 100% on your sentiments about the type of RP you enjoy most. My preferences align pretty closely, actually.

You sound like a blast to plot with, and fun to chat with. If you're ever bored, feel free to message me or check out my characters. I may not have a lot, but I'm always willing to throw them into some chaos. :)

Welcome to RPR and enjoy your stay!
Pen_Tsunami

Welcome to RPR! :D
Nice to hear from you and I hope to hear more from you with the time for sure if you enjoy your time around here. Have a good day/ afternoon or night.
Greeting! 👋 PlantyPants.welcome
to RPR i sure hope you have fun
here, and make new friends as
well. 😃💐
Welcome! I hope you find what you're looking for and have fun!
Welcome to RPR!
What an interesting nickname!

Have fun making new friends and those lovely new secondary characters who steal the show and the heart.
Valerian

Welcome to RPR, hope you're settling in well!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Let's have some fun!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus