Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey Hey! Im new!

Hello! I'm new here! I'm not sure how to do this kinda stuff so it would be nice for a little help
What do you mean by it?

If you mean your presentation you just did it lol s idk how this will help but

-Why do you like to RP?
-Your favorite genres.
-Your experince as a roleplayer.

Altough there are no rules for presentations. That is just what I think other would like to know
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to this fine upstanding community called RPRepository created by Kim.
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you’re settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Cheers to making new friends and having a lot of fun RPs!
Keke Moderator

Hi there and welcome to RPR! We are so happy to have you join us.

What sort of help do you need? We have a great help section for reference. And if that doesn’t get you all the help you need or want, you can always reach out to me or any of the other moderators and we will do our best to help you out!

I hope you have a wonderful time here! It’s a great community to be involved with—I am sure you will love it! ❤️
Welcome, WinterTigerDraws! :)

When you're ready to jump into some RPs, check out the Looking for RP forum to find others actively hunting for players to RP with!
Morrigan

Welcome! Many others have posted links and suggestions, so I will just wish you luck in finding good writing partners and hope you enjoy the time spent here!
Welcome to RPR!
WinterTigerDraws wrote:
Hello! I'm new here! I'm not sure how to do this kinda stuff so it would be nice for a little help

Welcome to RPR, Winter.

There are so many friendly individuals on the forums that would likely help you get started. There are also some threads open currently that give ideas on how to write interesting scenes/characters. There are a lot of resources here to help you immerse yourself.

Hopefully it's a hobby that you come to enjoy. Cheers. :)
Auberon Moderator

Welcome to the RPR! If you have any specific questions about the site, myself or other moderators are available to help. :D
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! Enjoy your stay and have fun roleplaying :D
I recommend reading the Small Talk and RP Discussions forums. You'll learn lots!

Welcome!
Valerian

Hello and welcome to RPR!
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you've had an easy time figuring the site out!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey Hey! Im new!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus