Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello fellow writers!

Hello! Hello!! I’m very happy to get this opportunity to introduce myself!

Hi, I’m Heloisa but please call me Helleyn or Leyn. I have just started university and found myself opening up a bit for new things, mostly to get something to have fun and discover myself more.

I have little experience of role playing with some of my friends, but sadly that was a long time ago. So now I’m insecure if what I know about role playing is still O.K. or, as little kids, me and my friends did what came to mind! Hehehe...

But more than RP, I love creating characters and worlds as I plan to write at least one book in the future. Seeing so many different characters here in this community already made me have some fun, reading profiles and some ongoing role plays. :D

On the after note, please be patient with me. English isn’t my first language, so I can be slow to pick up some things. (Like: smh; That took me so long to understand!)

Then again, nice to meet this community and its members. I hope we can get along!
Hi Helleyn!

It is a very nice to meet you aswell. I hope to hear from you soon and that we can become friends also that you find what you have been looking for around here. Have a nice day/night.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome to RPRepository, an amazing roleplaying site full of amazing people!

To get started on roleplay, you can go to Find RP to find roleplays that you are interested in at the moment! If you aren't sure what to roleplay, I suggest going to the Looking for RP forum.

What kind of roleplaying genres are you interested in? I love fantasy, sci-fi, and anything that involves worldbuilding--but I do love genres like modern, medieval, etc.
Welcome to RPR!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Helleyn! Hope you have fun here!
I like to browse characters and read interesting ones.
Helleyn wrote:

But more than RP, I love creating characters and worlds as I plan to write at least one book in the future. Seeing so many different characters here in this community already made me have some fun, reading profiles and some ongoing role plays. :D

Hey, Leyn!

Welcome to RPR. There are so many characters you can browse and read about here, it may get your imagination started! I look forward to seeing the characters that you create during your stay. :)

English as a second language is awesome, too. Best thing to do when you don't understand something is to ask.

Hopefully you receive a warm welcome and have a lot of fun at RPR.
Auberon Moderator

Welcome to the RPR! If you need any help navigating the site and community, you can always DM myself or another moderator! :D
Hello Leyn! And welcome to the site! Thanks for telling us about yourself and what you enjoy about RP!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a TON of friendly people around willing to answer and help out.

Cheers to making a ton of friends and having a lot of fun RPs!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to RPR!
Helleyn hello and welcome to
RPR 😀 hope you make good
friends, have fun & enjoy. 👍
Morrigan

Welcome Leyn, enjoy your time at RPR!
What a lovely introduction! Welcome to RPR.

This is a great place for collaborative storytelling. Watching others RPs is how I learned as well. It helped me see the style of posting, genre and guidelines I wanted to implement and pursue.
Quote:
On the after note, please be patient with me. English isn’t my first language, so I can be slow to pick up some things. (Like: smh; That took me so long to understand!)

Hey welcome, I'm new here too, and I've got good news for you, you never had to worry about not understanding what slang or certain commonly used acronyms in online conversations means. May I introduce to you the The Urban Dictionary? You're welcome! :D
Helleyn Topic Starter

KingoftheArrows wrote:
Welcome to RPRepository, an amazing roleplaying site full of amazing people!

To get started on roleplay, you can go to Find RP to find roleplays that you are interested in at the moment! If you aren't sure what to roleplay, I suggest going to the Looking for RP forum.

What kind of roleplaying genres are you interested in? I love fantasy, sci-fi, and anything that involves worldbuilding--but I do love genres like modern, medieval, etc.

Thank you! I will make sure to look at the forums you recommended.

About the genres I’m interested in roleplaying, well, I love fantasy and medieval genres. I also like sci-fi and romance, but not as much as the rest. It would be interesting trying them out though. And yes! World building is amazing! To see a whole new universe being made by our imagination is indescribable, even if it takes a lot of effort and time.
Helleyn Topic Starter

uhh wrote:
Helleyn wrote:

Hey, Leyn!

Welcome to RPR. There are so many characters you can browse and read about here, it may get your imagination started! I look forward to seeing the characters that you create during your stay. :)

English as a second language is awesome, too. Best thing to do when you don't understand something is to ask.

Hopefully you receive a warm welcome and have a lot of fun at RPR.

Thank you very much! Everyone is being so welcoming and friendly, it’s very refreshing. ^u^

If I have any problems I’ll be sure to ask right away!
Helleyn Topic Starter

Auberon wrote:
Welcome to the RPR! If you need any help navigating the site and community, you can always DM myself or another moderator! :D

Ah! Thank you so much! But the site is very easy to navigate as far as I can see, I don’t have any problems finding myself or something I’m looking for.

But it sure is a relief to meet a Moderator, I will DM you if I encounter any problems. Ok? :)
Helleyn Topic Starter

Somnom wrote:
Hello Leyn! And welcome to the site! Thanks for telling us about yourself and what you enjoy about RP!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a TON of friendly people around willing to answer and help out.

Cheers to making a ton of friends and having a lot of fun RPs!

Many cheers to meeting so many people and having fun! You are absolutely right, everyone I have met and talked is so friendly!

If you want to ask me anything, I’m open too! I’m very happy talking here. :D
Helleyn Topic Starter

InkWren wrote:
What a lovely introduction! Welcome to RPR.

This is a great place for collaborative storytelling. Watching others RPs is how I learned as well. It helped me see the style of posting, genre and guidelines I wanted to implement and pursue.

Thank you for the tips! I am currently browsing through the Fantasy forum and reading some of the role plays there, it’s really cool! But I’m not confident enough to make an appearance just yet, so I’ll read more. Ah! And nice to meet you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello fellow writers!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus