Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings and salutations!

Hi there! I'm new to the site, it seems great so far! Call me anything you'd like, I don't mind! I'm actually looking for an rp friend on here as I get bored very often.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to this fine upstanding community called RPRepository created by Kim. You'll find plenty of friends and roleplayers in no time.
Valerian

Hello and welcome to RPR, hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome HoneyBee!

If you're looking to dive into some games, definitely check out the Looking for RP forum. There you can browse the RP ideas that others have or post one of your own! :)

Good luck in your search!
Morrigan

Welcome to the fun HoneyBee! I wish you the best of luck finding partners you enjoy writing with, and hope you have fun!!
Welcome! I'm excited to see you in Interstellar with us! (I'm one of the mods)

Feel free to ask any questions or PM me and just chat, I love meeting new people.
Welcome to RPR! Enjoy your stay on this wonderful site! :)

What kind of roleplays do you like? I'm a fantasy and sci-fi person but almost any genre is fine.
Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to the site! I love your user name!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are a ton of friendly people around willing to help.

Cheers to making lots of friends and having a ton of fun RPs!
hi, honeybee! I like your username, it's cute! I hope you have fun here!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome Honey Bee!! It can be interesting finding a new friend to roleplay with, I hope you find what you are looking for! Good luck!!
Auberon Moderator

Hello and welcome to the RPR! What sort of RP and characters are you looking to write with? Being specific always helps you find great RP partners. :D

If you have any questions about the site, myself and the other site moderators are always available to help!
00honeybee00 wrote:
Hi there! I'm new to the site, it seems great so far! Call me anything you'd like, I don't mind! I'm actually looking for an rp friend on here as I get bored very often.

Welcome to the site, honeybee.

Cheers to finding your muse. :)
Pen_Tsunami

Welcome to RPR!

Call you anything you say? Well how about huni

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings and salutations!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus