Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hellos

hey there! i'm alex - no i don't always type in all lowercase, i'm just being lazy rn, lol. I used to forum rp a long time ago and then have been playing on twitter for the past several years, but i got a new job and i actually need something a little slower paced again where i can take my time and not hold people up. plus i miss, you know, actual prose instead of the mostly quick-action writing that is twitter rp. gonna dip my toes in a few things over here and see if i can pick it all back up!
Welcome Alex!

There's certainly perks to both styles of RP. :) Though I'll admit I'm a fan of the slower pace myself! Gives me time to think and be a slow poke.

Check out the Looking for RP forum when you're ready to start scouting for partners or groups to RP with!
akruser13 Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Welcome Alex!

There's certainly perks to both styles of RP. :) Though I'll admit I'm a fan of the slower pace myself! Gives me time to think and be a slow poke.

Check out the Looking for RP forum when you're ready to start scouting for partners or groups to RP with!

Thanks! I actually poked around the search first to see if this was the right forum site for me to join and found something right away I wanted to participate in, lol. I just applied and fingers crossed I get in!
Hey Alex! Welcome to the site.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are a ton of friendly people around willing to help.

Cheers to making lots of friends and having a ton of fun RPs!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Valerian

Hello and welcome to RPR, hope you're settling in well!
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here and that it's more style!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to Rpr! I hope you find a good story writer with and find a slower pace for your lifestyle!
Auberon Moderator

Hello and welcome to the RPR! Maybe you could tell us a bit about the kind of RP you enjoy? What genres are your favorite, and do you have any characters you really love to write? :)

If you have any questions about the site, myself and the other site moderators are always available to help!
akruser13 wrote:
hey there! i'm alex - no i don't always type in all lowercase, i'm just being lazy rn, lol. I used to forum rp a long time ago and then have been playing on twitter for the past several years, but i got a new job and i actually need something a little slower paced again where i can take my time and not hold people up. plus i miss, you know, actual prose instead of the mostly quick-action writing that is twitter rp. gonna dip my toes in a few things over here and see if i can pick it all back up!

Hey, Alex.

Lowercase hasn't broken the English language thus far, so I think it will be fine. Haha.

Welcome back to the forum-style RP front. Hopefully you have a lot of fun while you're here. You'll find quite a bit of prose the more you dig.

Enjoy your stay. :)
Pen_Tsunami

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome!🔮
akruser13 Topic Starter

So many welcomes! Thank you all!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
*loves some good prose* This is a great place to find like-minded partners for just what you see.
Nice Welcome to RPR. Hope we can rp in the future

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hellos

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus