Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

HarmonyAi

Hello, I’m Harmony. I’m 19, female, and I’m trying to get back into RP, I took a hiatus from it for a while for personal reasons.

Let’s see...I love Danganronpa. My favorite character is Kokichi. I also love Vocaloid, with my favorite Vocaloids being Rin and Len. I love Love Live and some other stuff I can’t think of.

I love, love, love school RPs. Slice of life in general is also good. I’ll do MxF, FxF, or MxM however I’m not very good at playing dominant characters so most of my MxM stuff would be on the sub side.

I’ll try to be on every day unless something happens, and if I’ll be gone I will try to give a warning. If I accidentally “ghost” you don’t be shy to check in on me. I may have just accidentally forgotten.

It’s late where I am so I’m heading off for the night. I’ll see any replies to this in the morning.
Hello and welcome to the site! Thank you for telling us so much about you!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers to making lots of friends and finding fun RPs!
Welcome to RPR!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hello! Welcome.
Welcome Harmony! :)

Best of luck finding some awesome partners!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Offers a welcome packet to the new arrival. Have fun on the RPR campus!
HarmonyAi wrote:
Hello, I’m Harmony. I’m 19, female, and I’m trying to get back into RP, I took a hiatus from it for a while for personal reasons.

Let’s see...I love Danganronpa. My favorite character is Kokichi. I also love Vocaloid, with my favorite Vocaloids being Rin and Len. I love Love Live and some other stuff I can’t think of.

I love, love, love school RPs. Slice of life in general is also good. I’ll do MxF, FxF, or MxM however I’m not very good at playing dominant characters so most of my MxM stuff would be on the sub side.

I’ll try to be on every day unless something happens, and if I’ll be gone I will try to give a warning. If I accidentally “ghost” you don’t be shy to check in on me. I may have just accidentally forgotten.

It’s late where I am so I’m heading off for the night. I’ll see any replies to this in the morning.
Hiiiii Welcome to RPR. If ya wanna RP just drop me a message.
Cass Moderator

Welcome to RPR!

You sound like you have a really good idea of what you're interested in RPing, that's great. Slice of life kind of Rps are sort of my thing too! Should you require some assistance, you're welcome to PM me or another moderator. Additionally, the 'help' button at the very top of the website has some great guides about the site, how to get started, how to look for roleplays and more.

Enjoy!
Valerian

Hello and welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR, this is a great site full of awesome people. Hope you find yourself in lots of fun games with new friends!
Hi there!! Welome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR Family :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus