Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings and salutations

Warmest greetings to all,

I'm a 32 year old dude who normally resides in the east coast US (I travel a lot for work). I've been RPing on and off for years, both online and tabletop gaming with friends. Where it's been a hot minute for any online activity, I'm sure I'll work the rust off quickly.

I'm a very amicable person, and can work out an agreeable story with most anyone that we can both be satisfied with and get something out of.

I'm also terrible at talking about myself, yet I'm an open book. I hope to get some good RPs going shortly and maybe make some friends along the way.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome to RPR, Whiskeyglass! :)

Not doubt that rust'll shake off quick! Any questions about the site?
Welcome, Whiskey.

Sounds like you have all of the experience you need to dust off and jump back into things.

It’s a fun hobby to have, especially during lots of travel/flights.

Hope you find what you’re looking for. Cheers!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Welcome to you. I like your icon. You aren't the only over 30 in here. One of the things I love about RPR is the wonderful balance of seasoned players and writers and the clever new arrivals who bring fresh energy and concepts!

Have fun in here!
Hehe Welcome to RPR what a cool name you have. Looking forward to seeing what ya do
Hello and welcome to RPR!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

Cheers to making new friends and having a lot of fun RPs!
Cass Moderator

Welcome to RPR! :)

You sound experienced around all forms of roleplay with tabletop and online. Welcome!

Here's a guide to get you started on RPR: https://www.rprepository.com/help/getting-started-guide

Additionally, if you need some assistance - you're welcome to PM me or another moderator. Happy RPing!
Valerian

Hello and welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR, this is a great site full of awesome people. Hope you find yourself in lots of fun games with new friends!
Hi there!! Welome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR Family :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings and salutations

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus