Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Indigo Ashenford (played by Caztel)

Felix took a deep breath and didn’t say anything back. Instead she tried to refocus on her work. Her mind had already strayed too much from conversing with Kuro.
Kuro (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

"Well, it' about time I leavy you do work. Stay alive." Kuro said as he walked out.As he walked on the deck, he heard fire nearby."What now?!"However, his expression change when he saw the Saltspire."Nightmare order the men prepare the cannons and go down to the cabin.I need you be there to mend the wounds we might get."Kuro said as he took control of the ship."I swear Atheria or Harmonna better back me up, cause he's heading for their trade routes."
Luthor Harkon (played by Cactus_Jones)

It took a couple of days but Captain Abdel was able to catch Kuro. Abdel wanted to find and catch Kuro himself and split from Harkon to go after him. Luther, on the other hand, left to go raid the trade route after he left the port of Lahmia. He hasn't been spotted by anyone not even by those two factions was now busy raiding and disrupting trade while hundreds miles away Abdel was fighting Kuro. The Saltspite was in broadside range and began to fire its many guns at the Calypso Knave and many cannonballs fired from it coming at them as it seemed the sky was filling full of lead and blackness.
Nightmare charmed the ship to steer itself. "Captain, I'll be more effective on the offensive side. I can cast some fireballs to take him down."

"Fire all Cannons!" Kuro yelled.And that's what happened. However the cannons fire twice."Nightmare, you think you can enchant the guns to do some elemental damage."Kuro crew then used the motars, dealing heavy damage to the crew.
Other Character Things (played by Caztel)

A Hermorran patrol ship was doing its job in sailing the oceans to keep an eye out for pirates. Being the industrial country it was both its navy and army were forced to be reckoned with. The patrol ship was large and well made. No doubt that the rest of the navy was made of of similar ships, maybe even bigger ones.

((Lemme do some research and decide exactly how big I wanna make this patrol ship. Am sorry. I does not have very much knowledge on ships))
Nightmare scoffed. "Of course I can. What kind do you want?" He waved his hands around to summon a stream of elements as he hurled them towards the attacker

"Three.Ice for the sides, Lightning for the swiel guns, and fire for the cannons in the front."

The Saltspite reload and fired all of its cannons and those on the harpoon launchers on the side fired hitting their mark and pulling the ship closer to them. Abdel watched from the built-in cathedral-like structure and grinned at the efficacy he was working at. He had around 50 deck-drop gunners go aboard the ship with giant bat-like creatures holding them and flying them closer and firing at the cannon crews.
Other Character Things (played by Caztel)

((I hope this suffices.. -_-))

The Hermorran ship's captain waa drawn by the sound of cannon fire and used a telescope to look into the distance. "Pirates," he muttered under his breath. "Men! Prepare for combat!"

The ship was a third rate ship with approximately 73 cannons on each side. It probably had about 500-650 crewmen on board, and most likely trained soldiers no less. The flag that waved atop of the main mast was white with a gold sun symbol. Inside the sun was a meditating goddess. Most likely the goddess Hermorra worshiped and named after. Hermorra the goddess of wealth, power, and the land itself.
Nightmare sent out three different beams to the guns specified, enchanting them with the elements wanted. "Done. Have fun." He then grinned as he released a cloud of acid on the harpoon guns on the opposing ship, melting them and any hands on them away from existence. "Now, let me show you the true power of El Diablo Verde." He charged up a huge bolt of arcane magic and shot it towards the ship, spreading elemental curses to the working men on board if it landed.

"Fire at the crew!"Kuro lead as he drew his pitols and shot at the crew."Continue to fire the cannons."
((It does.))

Felix heard the shouting and cannon fire above and felt goosebumps appear all over her arms. She shivered and prayed they wouldn't be overrun.

The Hermorran ship was turning and heading for the Saltspite. Mostly because it looked more pirate-like of the two ships. The captain was an experienced man and had already decided which ship to help in this battle.

He saw that when the cannons fire, the Ice trails behind it. So when he got free, he went and grabbed holded of the wheel, gaining some distance.

"Fire!" The Hermorran captain shouted. At once the cannons of The Brixham fired at Saltspite.

The second ship has surprised Abdel but it didn't matter to him as they were close to their main target. The heavy armor and the second layer of wood and metal would protect them from cannon fire but not under constant attack. He order the ship to reload all shots with grape-shots. The shots that were fired were terrible to the enemy crew as those shots were made for an anti-personal close-range shot-gun blast attack devesting the crew of the Calypso Knave. He ordered the Drop-deck gunners to switch targets at the Brixham.

Those who weren't manning cannons brought out small catapults from below deck. They loaded each of the four catapults with ammo and released them. The main goal was for the large boulders to make it on top of the opposing ship and cause havoc from above. The cannons continued to fire.
Nightmare took Abdel's distractedness as the opportunity he needed to help them get out of here. "Hold on Captain!" He harnessed a giant gust of wind to give them a boost around the enemy ship and away from them.

The boulders seem to do wonders as Abdel didn't expect the attack to anger him greatly. He saw the Calypso Knave go away which angered him even further. So because of it, he orders the helmsmen to turn the ship that now the Calypso Knave is gone and with the wind blowing in their favor making the ship sail faster. He rammed the Brixham in the sides even under heavy cannon fire and boarding the ship and began killing every man he saw with zero remorse with some of his Depth guards alongside with him as the skeletons and zombies who were acting like meat-shields and combined with the deck-hand mob gunners firing their rifles into the crew of the Brixham from up above o the Saltspite.
Nightmare smirked. He had him right where he wanted. He pointed a finger at the enemy ship and uttered a single word. "Landslide." Suddenly, rocks seemed to be raining from the sky over the ship, dented the metal underneath the ship and destroying many of the undead creatures on the ship. "Tsunami" A tidal wave appeared underneath the ship to knock it off-course and overturn the vessel. "I guess Nagash underestimated the legends."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus