Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Kuro (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

"...They aint meet Nagash. He can raise their dead and make them attack your own.And you saw how most of his crew is Skeletons, vampire and undead. Also, your with me. A wanted man.He'll halfway complete his mission if he get you."Kuro said"Also...are you sure 'Lady Avergvin' isn't worried about your currnet location?"
Indigo Ashenford (played by Caztel)

“Tch! Of course not, she probably doesn’t even know I’m missing since she’s all the was in Hermorra by now.”

Felix paused. “SHIT! You little...”

"Bad choice of words, Indigo."Kuro said, He now knew of her location,but said ,"I'm not going there. Too much attention. And the Navy's too strong at the moment."

“Yea that’s right!” Felix pounded her fist on the table. “Even if you did visit Colonel Mastrono would have your head! You ain’t the only one with vampires, and Mastrono is special.” Felix sparkles at her own intelligence. “Haha! I’m a genius! Yes I am!”

"A genius would watch her touch and not give her friend's location..."

“What ya gonna do about it? I’m smart! I knew you’d never be able to get close to Lady Angevin. Which is why there’s no problem in saying which country she’s in. It’s not like I’m giving away who she’s meeting with or anything.”

Kuro got to hand the girl that. Even if he did go to Hermonna, he doesn't know where's her true location.And he ain't gonna kill who's important just to get attention.So he just hummed in agreement.

Felix was practically sparkling with pride as she went back to work on the wings. Her eyes were narrowed and a grin was across her face as she turned her focus to matters more important. At least more important to her.

"Well...I could start killing people important in the Navy.Only those who are corrupt though"At the same time he relayed a telepathic message to Nightmare, to go to Hermonna. Sure it's an extra day of slayin, but maybe if he helps them out in a batle,they'll let him sail to Hermona scoutfree.

“You start killing people and Hermorra finds out its somewhat relegated to me or Lady Angevin and you’re gonna ruin Atheria and Hermorra’s current trade relations,” Felix growled in response to Kuro’s statement.

"True...Maybe I can help them in battle."

“The heck are you talking about? Atheria hasn’t paid Hermorra a fortune in gold just for war! You ruin this and I’ll find some way to personally tell the Centrum Lord that you were behind it.”

Kuro growled at the option.There's no way he going to get her out the ship."Then what do you suppose,Genius?"

“How about you leave Hermorra, Atheria, and Lady Angevin alone? Duh.” Felix cut a wire and it made a fine click sound. “Argh Dammit. Too short..”

"And let you continually starve yourself?No."
Nightmare set sail for Hermona. "Isn't this a bad idea Captain?"

Yup, and with the info I got,it's worse.So let's go one of the totems. Maybe they have a base we can hide in for a while.
Kuro thought.And make sure it's in-between Hermonna and Atheria.

"I'm not starving I'm working. You could say I'm fasting. I'll eat when I'm hungry," Felix took out another length of wire and tried to measure it correctly this time.

"Whatever you say Artificer."
Luthor Harkon (played by Cactus_Jones)

After his promotion and the finished upgrades of the Dread Abyssal with a new powerful Hellcannon and 64-pound Zufbar Cannons with 43 guns on each side. Luthor Harkon has set sail to the last known location of the Calypso Knave with support from the new Saltspite Heavy Frigate as it was now classified as. The Saltspite with 76 broadside guns on each side and heavy armor would be a terror of the sea. The current objective was to find Kuro and Nightmare and bring them to justice which meant to return to Nagash with them alive. But at the same time, Luthor had plans to raid the shipping routes between Atheria and Hermorra to get more loot and upgrade his ship further and get some living members who weren't vampires aboard.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus