Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Saucy and Bold Roleplayer

I have been an avid fan of roleplay ever since I was old enough to read or take an interest in sci-fi and fantasy. I put in a lot of effort into my RPs, whether its creating complex characterization, exploring complex and nuanced themes, engaging in new and challenging scenarios, or just using proper grammar and spelling.

Adventure and romance (complete with adult scenarios such as sexuality, trauma and death) are my favorite genres along with fantasy of the medieval sword and sorcery variety but I'm willing to try a wide range of genres such as mystery, comedy, horror, psychological thriller. I play characters of all personalities, genders and backgrounds in a variety of settings and time periods such as Feudal Japan, Dynastic China, Wild West, Steampunk Victorian, etc. If you're looking for someone who's willing to push limits and try new things when it comes to roleplay than look no further, you've found you man.

My favorite fandoms to RP in include:

*Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire

*DC universe

*Star Trek

*JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

*Naruto

*Many many more (PM me if you want to know more)
Valerian

Hello and welcome to RPR, hope you're settling in well!
Welcome to RPR, this is a great site full of awesome people. Hope you find yourself in lots of fun games with new friends!
Hello and welcome to the site!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a lot of friendly people around that are willing to help out.

Cheers to making new friends and here's to hoping you have lots of fun RPs!
ArthurDink Topic Starter

Thank you! The site is really intuitive and easy to navigate and its the first time that I've actually felt welcomed and included. I haven't even RPed yet and I'm already loving it!
Welcome, ArthurDink! :)

I think, out of all the RP forums I've frequented over the last decade or so, RPR definitely has the best feeling of community.

So I hope you enjoy your time here. And wish you the best of luck finding some amazing writing partners!

(And did I heard my favorite words... Wild West? XD)
MasterWinter

Welcome to RPR, and I hope you will enjoy your stay here! -has been ages since I welcomed a new member-

You can call me Winter, and I promise I'm a lot nicer than my name implies. Lol!

I will very much hit you up in PM, to do some general discussing. I see some things I'm curious about, but want to be certain on things.

If you need any help with anything, please feel free to ask!
Your thread title made me chuckle, so I had to comment.

Based on what you're interested in, I guess I'd consider myself saucy and bold, too!

I really enjoy steampunk settings, as well as Victorian fantasy settings; and otherwise, modern/low fantasy settings of the same era.

Hopefully you find everything you're looking for here, friend. There are some incredible writers throughout this site.

Cheers & welcome. :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to the wonderful RPR ArthurDink! I also play a lot of different characters adaptable for a lot of situations. If you ever need a rp partner for any plot, I'm sure I can find a character to make it work.
Welcome, good sir. May you find all the adventures and challenges you seek!
Auberon Moderator

Welcome to the RPR! I'm living for your Doug reference (ancient 90's kid here)! If you need any help navigating the site, myself and the other mods are always available to lend a hand. :D
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR Family :D
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Saucy and Bold Roleplayer

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus