Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Not New! Just Starting Over!

Hey guys! Just recently returned to RPR awhile back and finally put up ( most ) of my first character profile. Some of you may remember her from my previous account? Anyways, great to be back! Hope to dive back into some good times with everyone. But starting fresh, I'm gonna go ahead and write as if I've never been here before haha.

So, I'm mostly here during the evenings ( EST ) and do a lot of fantasy based roleplays, sorta around the idea of fae, witches, and all that jazz. But I'm so down to try new things!! So please, if you're interested, hit me up sometime and I'll get back to you when I'm free. Really love some descriptive writing and not too much plotting. I guess you can say plotting makes me feel very limited in boundaries?? Or to better put it, stuck in on setting that is unable to evolve into something new. Oh! And if anyone ever wants to talk DC lemme know! I would love to jump into a DC based rp or convo!! Anyways, signing out now, hope to meet a lot of you soon!
Hello and welcome back to the site!

I hope you're able to make friends, reconnect with old ones, and have a lot of fun RPs! :D
Welcome back to RPR!!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome back to RPRepository.
newamericana Topic Starter

Somnom wrote:
Hello and welcome back to the site!

I hope you're able to make friends, reconnect with old ones, and have a lot of fun RPs! :D

Aww thanks!! :)
Welcome back, newamericana! :)

I understand what you mean about over-plotting. Sometimes it really helps ensure the players are roughly in agreement about story goals, but other times it just constrains the RP too much and takes away that thrill of discovery.

Juls wrote:
Welcome back, newamericana! :)

I understand what you mean about over-plotting. Sometimes it really helps ensure the players are roughly in agreement about story goals, but other times it just constrains the RP too much and takes away that thrill of discovery.

Aye thanks so much!

And yes, haha, so glad that someone understands what I mean. Story goals and agreement are important, but definitely has to be room for plot twists and expansion lol.
Welcome back! Write fresh!
Auberon Moderator

Welcome back to the RPR!

Who's your favorite DC character? I'm a sucker for pretty much anything Batman, but I had a brief affair with the Green Lantern during the Brightest Day/Blackest Night crossover yeeeeaaaaars ago. I would be either a Blue or Green Lantern if I were in the corps. :)
Kada

Welcome back! I like your character. And DC is the best!
Hello! Welcome back to RPR! If you ever want to start a fantasy rp then hit me up! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Valerian

Welcome back, hope your fresh start works out well for you!
Hello there! Welcome back to the RPR Family :D
I already knew you were here, bestie but xD welcommeee! ( again )

Auberon wrote:
Welcome back to the RPR!

Who's your favorite DC character? I'm a sucker for pretty much anything Batman, but I had a brief affair with the Green Lantern during the Brightest Day/Blackest Night crossover yeeeeaaaaars ago. I would be either a Blue or Green Lantern if I were in the corps. :)

Neat!! The Yellow Lanterns were my favorite! I just loved their color so much! But all time favorite character... Its a pretty hard pick between Aquaman and John Constantine. However, hands down, Wonder Woman has been my childhood hero / inspiration since as long as I can remember haha.

angelbaby wrote:
I already knew you were here, bestie but xD welcommeee! ( again )

xD thank chuuuuu Renny!! hehe
Hey there!! Welcome to back RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Not New! Just Starting Over!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus