Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Bonsoir, All Of You!

Hello! :D

The name's KingOfDorks ( very classy, I know XD ), but you can call me King!

I've been RPing for around three years, but I am totally new to this site! It struck me as different, and it seemed like it had a really nice community, so I thought I'd hop in! ;) My personal favorite RP genre is fantasy, historical, slice of life, romance- Well, anything really. XD I hope to find a few things that will inspire my writings and make a few friends along the way.

A few, little and fun facts about KingOfDorks:
  • I'm an artist, and I did notice the art and creativity forums, so I might be bouncing around there a bit. :D
  • I am a little socially awkward.
  • I am currently ( trying ) to write a novel! :D
  • I am, in fact, a student.
  • I had to look for guides on how to do the bullet points. XD

I think that's about it, for now! Thank you for reading this, and have a good day! Stay safe! <3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
KingOfDorks Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPRepository.

Thanks you! :D
Welcome, King!

Any questions about the site so far?

When you're ready to jump into some RPs, check out the Looking for RP forum. Or try out the Find RP tool (in the main site menu). That lets you apply some search criteria to the recent posts in the Looking for RP forum and includes active groups as well.

Happy RPing!
Hi King! Welcome to RPR! I’d love to see your art on the Art & Creativity forum, I’m sure it’s great! May I ask what the novel you’re currently writing is about??
We’re all very glad to have you here! If you ever need anyone to talk/rp with my messages are always open!

Juls wrote:
Welcome, King!

Any questions about the site so far?

When you're ready to jump into some RPs, check out the Looking for RP forum. Or try out the Find RP tool (in the main site menu). That lets you apply some search criteria to the recent posts in the Looking for RP forum and includes active groups as well.

Happy RPing!

I believe everything is going well, so far! And thanks for the advice! I'll be sure to look into that. ;D

pluto wrote:
Hi King! Welcome to RPR! I’d love to see your art on the Art & Creativity forum, I’m sure it’s great! May I ask what the novel you’re currently writing is about??
We’re all very glad to have you here! If you ever need anyone to talk/rp with my messages are always open!

Thank you! :D

The novel is about a young woman, Florence Enlandd, who's struggling with her everyday life in the 1800's. As she's trying to survive in the harsh winter, she attends to a masquerade. At said gathering, she meets a young man, Tobias, whom she fairly enjoys spending her time with. The next night, she happens to run into a runaway soldier, Alexander Wit, and the two become friends rather quickly. Now balancing out her romance life, she learns that women aren't getting their full share, so she wishes to change that, as well. Her parents thought otherwise.

So, after deciding she would have to bend the rules in order to make things right, Florence came face-to-face with reality and quickly realized one thing; she was screwed. Dealing with a triangle of romance and standing up for equal rights wasn't as easy as she had thought.

It's a brief and quick summary about what's going on, but it would probably make a little more sense if it was read through. ;w; Thank you for the warm welcome! ^^
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Your story sounds really interesting and I hope you have a good time with it!
Hello and welcome to the site, King! Cheers to making friends and being a part of lots of fun RPs!
Hiii King welcome to RPR

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Your story sounds really interesting and I hope you have a good time with it!

Thank You! :D

Somnom wrote:
Hello and welcome to the site, King! Cheers to making friends and being a part of lots of fun RPs!

Cheers! :)

Aaricia wrote:
Hiii King welcome to RPR

Thanks! ;3
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:

I hope you have lots of fun here.

Mipps wrote:
:star: Welcome to RPR :star:

I hope you have lots of fun here.

Thank you! :D
Welcome to RPR!

Kruhee wrote:
Welcome to RPR!

:D Thank you!!
Welcome to RPR!! Having a wide scope of interests is always a good thing! More capable to adapt to a new setting!! Welcome again!

PheobeClosethouse wrote:
Welcome to RPR!! Having a wide scope of interests is always a good thing! More capable to adapt to a new setting!! Welcome again!

Thanks for the warm welcome! :)
Hello there! Welcome to RPR! :D I hope you'll have a fantastic time, here. I love your avatar!! It's so adorable! And your introduction is very amusing. I'm glad to be part of the welcoming committee for you! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

If you wanna chat or bounce back weird ideas about roleplay for some reason, feel free to message me! You seem quite friendly. I also am friendly generally. But also super awkward so that's fun! Anyway.

Have fun, find some groups, follow the rules, look for RPs, bling up your profile.... There's so much stuff you can do! Have a good time!

Byebye! <3 🌻🌸🌷 <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Bonsoir, All Of You!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus