Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello to you all!

Hello, hello! My name is RayneIlStorm! I'm an artist as a hobby, making a little money on the side with commissions, and yeah!

Though I'm not really new to RPing, I don't do it through text very often and I've never even known that there was a site for it! I hope that the people I meet here are nice and friendly and that good friendships form here!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome, RayneIlStorm!

I think you'll certainly find loads of friendly people here. :)

Check out the Looking for RP forum to hunt for some games to get involved with! Or post your own. The 'Find RP' tool is handy too (linked in the main site menu).
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:

I hope you have lots of fun here.
Hiii welcome to rpr
Hello, hello! Welcome to RPR.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of people around willing to help.

Cheers to making lots of new friends and having fun RPs!
Welcome to RPR! This is s great site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! Happy gaming! ๐Ÿค—
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to checkout the forums once you're ready!
Welcome, Raynell!! I'm certain that you will find your people here, text roleplaying can be a lot of fun! You're more able to describe sceneries, outfits, and expressions in all sorts of ways!
Welcome to RPR, weโ€™re glad to have you here! I love your pfp!
Your profile picture is really cool. Nice to see you! :) Welcome to RPR.

There are tons of forums and groups and games, there is a neat little art community, there are lots of people who love art, here, and there are plenty of places to get ideas/inspiration!

Have a good time, check out the rules, and make sure you have lots of fun! Or not! Some people might not like fun I guess!
Bye bye! <3 ๐ŸŒป <3 ๐ŸŒธ <3 ๐ŸŒป <3 ๐ŸŒธ <3 ๐ŸŒป
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome RayneIlStorm to RP Repository! Hoping you have a lot of fun here, and look forward to seeing some of your art!
ANOTHER ARTIST hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hello, welcome aboard to RPR! If you have any questions, just ask and i'll try my best!

Hope you'll have lots of fun here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello to you all!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus