Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kiss, kill, or Friend-zone

Geist (played by hexblading)

"You willingly cause hurt to all around you. Hurting, harming, harrowing those who happen by your path. There is no hope for someone whose thirst can only be slaked by blood and cruelty. The world would be a more pleasant place without you in it. I will return you to the hell you came from, child of fire, and if you come back out to the world of the living again, I shall know."
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

The Beast wanders up to the pale man, gives him a kiss on the top of the head and carries on with his day.
Duàn Xiu (played by horangi)

“Kill..” He sighed simply without hesitation, picking at his nails, “Such an easy game.” Duàn commented mostly to himself before stepping away.
Riku Doyle (played by starwolf)

“Y-your pretty s-scary…. I-I’ll pass!”
The Reaper (played by JetFire)

He looked at Riku with a kind expression “I can already see you’re in love with someone else,so I suppose having a friend wouldn’t hurt.” He says.
Sandra Sherman (played by randomentity777)

"Friend. Really like the look."
Warspite (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I’ll friend zone…I’m not into you like that, honestly.” Despite the way she looks, she is old enough, I promise.
Stickman (played by Taro_Nuke1)

The stickman just stares at everyone, holding a friend-zone sign. ._.
Antonia Sanchez (played anonymously)

Toni gazes at the Stickman with an amused look on her face. She holds up one hand with two fingers giving the Stickman the “Peace” sign.

Friend
wyvern Hydra (played by starwolf)

*she tapped her head showing she was confused by what this human was doing* “friend I guess…I not sure anything else would happen I’m not trying to be rude! Your nice and everything but I want to make more friends with humans!”
Ramsay (played by JetFire)

Ramsay looked over at the person before him. “I suppose we can be friends…you seem nice.” He says and he lit a cigarette and leaned against a wall.
Jack Sparrow (played anonymously)

"You look like the sort to enjoy a good drink. Let's be friends, mate!"
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

The woman jumped up to Captain Sparrow and gave him a chaste little peck on his cheek.
"Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die~"

She then giggled, and ran away.
Moth (played by Taro_Nuke1)

A'sraha wrote:
The woman jumped up to Captain Sparrow and gave him a chaste little peck on his cheek.
"Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die~"

She then giggled, and ran away.
Moth inspects the women, high and low then shrugged "Ehh.. Sure i may be small but i would say friend-zone. Hopefully you won't end up mad at me."
Joshu Higashikata (played by Okuyasu)

"A bug with a weapon? Pfft, that's stupid." He squashes the bug under his feet.

Obviously, kill.
Ramsay (played by JetFire)

Ramsay rolled his eyes “I obviously wouldn’t date you,nor would I be friends with you…sooo.” He summed a few fireballs.

Kill
Moth (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Joshu Higashikata wrote:
"A bug with a weapon? Pfft, that's stupid." He squashes the bug under his feet.

Obviously, kill.
"At least i'm more faster than ya." He said spinning an oreo with his finger while he appeared on his head. He also pulled out a revolver
"And i would say Kill."
Alex (played anonymously)

Alex blinks before just quietly pat Moth's head. "Friend-zone." He said before putting his hands in his pockets of his sweater.
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"Friend," Greg stated abruptly. The declaration sounded almost premeditated.

The threadbare detective inspector looked worn around the edges, eyes a bit red and sunken, pallor a questionable tinge of white, and there were telltale signs of a man running on coffee and fumes.

"I'm sure you're nice 'n all," Greg sounded apologetic. "Wanna get some coffee or something?"
Zreek (played by Leighoflight)

"Friend!"

Turkey now follows Greg around all day, picking stray hairs off his clothes and collecting them, or scares away cats by screaming at them.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kiss, kill, or Friend-zone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus