Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kiss, kill, or Friend-zone

Johnny Joestar (played by Okuyasu)

Johnny stares at what he just witnessed, the woman blasting the man away with a strange futuristic weapon. "Hm. Must have been an injun.." He wheels over to the blue-skinned lass, leaving his horse Slow Dancer at the stable to get some rest. He makes his move and pecks her on the cheek.

Kiss.
Nanaue (played by randomentity777)

"Friend"
Wapiti (played anonymously)

"Fish friend!"
Mallory (played by Marin)

...Can people an animals even be 'friends'? I'll certainly give it a try~!
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"I think we could take a shot at friendship!" the artist offered with a smile. "I'm, uh, not going to kiss you, but I certainly don't want to kill you, so..."
Yuan Ji Feng (played anonymously)

“Oh wowie! You’re just my type! Mwwaaah!” <3

Kiss right on the lips.
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"You're adorable and honestly? Seem kinda sweet!" She says, before leaning in to kiss the Pandaren on the cheek. "There you go!"
Ricky Rosen (played by sorrowburn)

"As charming as you seem, sweetheart.. I think our worlds are little too different for this to work." Offering an awkward smile, Ricky moved on.

Friend Zone.
Joshu Higashikata (played by Okuyasu)

"Hehe, sorry nit-wit, but I'm not into guys." Joshu chuckles while sticking his tongue out mockingly at him. "Heh, I wouldn't even be FRIENDS with you!"
Sascha (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"You were pretty rude to that guy before you... I didn't come here expecting to do a violence, but kissing and friendship aren't going to happen, so... Um... I choose kill. Sorry...?"
Seykal (played by Leighoflight)

The Fei’Dae blinks repeatedly in disbelief “It’s so small…and kills humans…. Ok, friends for sure!”
Eltiraum (played by Rot)

"Friend! You'd make a cool friend." He grinned.
Starling (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"A god, huh? Never killed one of those before... I'll experience this now or die trying. ... It's an assignment, in any case."
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

“Friend please I’m bad at making friends but maybe we can be!” *the boy smiled with his dress on while he soon hugged you*
Eisha Schade (played anonymously)

"Friend-zone, I'm thinking. How about you grab something to eat, and I'll grab a souvenir? I'll help with the tip."
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

“Wouldn’t kill you, and you might be interesting to kiss, but I’ll say we put it in the friend zone.”
Mallory (played by Marin)

Friend! I could always use more gal pals.
Hayato Kawajiri (played anonymously)

"I mean, I wouldn't kiss you, that would just be inappropriate... I think just being friends would do nicely."
Starling (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"I am not going to kill a child, or kiss one either. Making friends isn't exactly one of my skills, but I can try."
Maeryn Lestat (played by _Apollo_)

"Kill." He hissed, taking aim.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kiss, kill, or Friend-zone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus