Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kiss, kill, or Friend-zone

Jessica Everdream (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Friend, I don't see a valid reason to kill you."
Knox (played by Rot)

X hissed and licked his teeth. "Kill."
Knox wrote:
X hissed and licked his teeth. "Kill."

Kiss
Erebus (played by _Hermes_)

Wrinkles his nose in disgust. "Definitely kill. You're firstly not of my species, let alone my gender of interest...thirdly...that sickening blonde hair... It's a mercy killing sweetheart."
Looks over a knife in hand, "I'd kill you first and I'm naturally blond! I die my hair often. And don't call me sweetheart!"
Paul Smith (played by Juls)

"Wouldn't mind seein' all your hair colors, Miss Ella."

Kiss.
Tetsuya (played anonymously)

*Tetsuya shook his head no while rattling his tail as a warning* “pass indeed your not interesting at all or I would of kept you around longer..but too bad you won’t such a waste of a human…”
Yangin (played by Leighoflight)

The elemental serpent gets right up in the nagas personal space. Plants a snoot smooch, not really a kiss, on the top of his head.
Rather cautiously, she approaches the serpent, and hugs him. "Fwend <3"
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"I guess it has become my sole responsibility to set things straight around here -- you!" he dropped to a knee to match Fumizuki's smallish stature. "You clearly need a friend right now. Are you hungry?"

Gregory Lestrade; Homicide detective inspector turned DfE caseworker.
Hood (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“It would be most inappropriate to kiss you now, I have no reason to kill you, so let’s be friends. Care for some tea?”
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he throws his hood down and gives hood a hug before flipping his hood back up and walking off friend zone
Jessica Everdream (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Kiss... he isn't unpleasant to look at."
Paul Smith wrote:
"Wouldn't mind seein' all your hair colors, Miss Ella."

Kiss.

there in my profile

Jessica: Friend-zone
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

The artist appeared to be in a good mood today, shooting Ella smile and a little wave. "I think we could be friends..."
Friend
Sophie (played by Cookiesareyummie)

Sophie looks a bit nervous “Friend.”
Valerie Godfather (played by Serene)

Kill.
"I'm hungry and wouldn't mind saving this world from innocent souls like you. Come here sweetie.."
Aahnik (played by _Apollo_)

"Friend-zone. Killing you would be pointless."
"Killin' you would be pointless, too," A sharp, Cheshire Cat grin was stretched across Mixie's face. "...But I'm gonna do it anyway!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kiss, kill, or Friend-zone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus