Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello to all.

Hello, I've been around the text-chat based RP scene for a little over two decades. I'm an oldy. I've been more inclined towards the horror/fantasy genres but I do play Modern, Sci-Fi, just started testing Western because it's never been a big thing for me. Also, post-apocalyptic and cyberpunk.

I'm not much into the anime scenarios. I watch it, but wont RP it.

My main handles are usually Horror based, heavily evil or neutral-evil. Dominating females mostly.

Anywho, I am looking for people who are older and have had experience. I'm happy to meet newer RPers also, but it's nice to chat with people who have the years of writing under their belt. Message me if you're interested in chatting on Discord or here.

Cheers to you all.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to this fine upstanding community called RPRepository created by kim.
Welcome, EldtrichCupcake!

There's a wide variety of RPers here, including a few of us in the "older" crowd. (I caught myself saying something the other day that I swear could have come straight out of my grandmother's mouth... XD)

Happing RPing!
Your user name is fantastic! Welcome to the site!

Feel free to ask any questions that you have. There are tons of people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making new friends and having lots of fun RPs!
EldtrichCupcake Topic Starter

Thank you both. Juls, no censoring yourself, don't be ashamed to let out the 'ancient' wisdom.
Welcome to RPR, EldtrichCupcake! This is s great site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone so I am sure you can find some horror/gore and good friends! Happy gaming! 🤗
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: I hope you have lots of fun here!

I too prefer the horror/gore RP.
Welcome to rpr!
*waves from the safety of her nest* I too am older, but am not a fan of the horrors. My imagination is just a tad bit too vivid! Welcome though!
EldtrichCupcake Topic Starter

Thank you all for the welcome.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hi there! Welcome to RPR, I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Hello and welcome to the site, I hope you have fun here!
Hullo! Welcome to RPR! :D Have a good time here, yeah?

One of the first things I thought when I saw your username, was... 'Cthul-uwu!' Hahaha. Yikes. It's cute, though! May I ask what the origin of the profile picture is? :)

If you wanna chat or ask a question, you can message me if you like. :) I'm on here every few days, usually, and I don't mind a good slice of varied chatter. ;D
There are also plenty of forums and groups, and a ton of RPs, so have fun with that. :P

Anyway, have fun! Go do weird, Eldritch-cupcake-y things! :P Follow the rules, maybe make some friends! Maybe join some groups! Maybe lurk around a lot, mysteriously! :D :D :D But anyway, be good and have good luck RPing and such. :) Enjoy the community and its lovely roleplay fruits. Bye bye! 🌸 🌻 💙 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 🌸 🌻
Clearlow

Ooh I love it
Old lady. Define old.
I was thinking this morning that I'll be in my 90s on this website, and not want to disclose my age, but with the way this community is, I feel like most of the members you see often will also be in their 90s posting away their dreams at one point!

I'm not a fan of horror things unless it's like psychological type horror, but I'm hella bad at plots for that, so. But I've seen posts, and there's definitely a fair few that share that muse!

I'm so happy you're with us! There's a help tab, and anything you can't find you can post away in the help forums. I totally love helping, too, I just don't know a lot of specifics so... I can't always say come to me with any questions. However, as I mentioned, people always reply to me on help forums!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello to all.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus