Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Saying my hellos~

Hello everyone~
Charlie, here
So, I've been here before but it was years and years ago. I'm excited to be back. I've got new characters and tons and tons of ideas!!
I've been roleplaying since 2013 and I adore it. Who wouldn't love being able to create a person, world and life separate from their own, amirite?
I'm super excited to get out there and start roleplaying with you guys, see you soon!
Deumeawyn

Hello Charlie! Welcome (back?) to RPR!
Clearlow

Heyo Charlie.

You're right, creativity is the best way. I've been rping for quite a while myself, and I go on my random haitus'. Welcome back! :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome back Charlie.
Hello there and welcome!

May your worries be light and your joy be great.

Much love. Xxx
Welcome back to the site! :D I hope you're able to make lots of new friends and have a ton of fun RPs!
We are so glad you’re back! The community has grown and evolved so much. You’re going to have a blast.
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
Welcome back Charlie! You're right, character and world building is definitely such a creatively fun pass time! Hope you have a great time putting that creative to work here again :)
Morrigan

Welcome back Charlie! Hope the time spent here will be fun!
Hi there! Welcome back to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're all ready!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and welcome back to RPR!.
Glad to have you back to the site! I am sure you will find that the community is just as friendly as ever! Feel to reach out if you would like anyone to talk to!
Novus

Hey, Charlie. Welcome back to RPR!!

tenor.gif?itemid=15743847.gif
Hello! I'm new here and though I'm having a bit of trouble navigating this website I think that I'm gonna like it here! I'm looking to find some new roleplay friends and I was wondering if you might be interested in chatting/roleplaying?
Hello! I'm new here and though I'm having a bit of trouble navigating this website I think that I'm gonna like it here! I'm looking to find some new roleplay friends and I was wondering if you might be interested in chatting/roleplaying?

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Saying my hellos~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus