Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to be here. I've been looking forward to roleplay, mostly now with everything that's going on, I have a LOT of free time (not to say ALL the time in the world)

I'm not new to roleplaying, I've been doing this since 2012 I think? I'm 21 now so it's been a long trip. I can't say I'm the best roleplayer but I do try to do my best! I mostly do fandom roleplays but if original plot ideas get my attention I can't say no.

I hope we can be friends!

-Rosewoodd

Pd: You can call me Rosie ^^
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi rosie. Hello and welcome to RPRepository created by kim. Welcome to The family.
Hello and welcome!

You seem like a very kind person whom I would love to write a story with.

Hit me up if any of my characters appeal to you.
Welcome to RPR, Rosie! :)

No better way to spend the quarantine than with RP!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a nice time roleplaying with others! :)
I hope you have a great time here. Our names are so similar. Have a fun time, and meet lots of great people! The RPR is the best.
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
Welcome to RPR, Rosie! I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! There are a ton of lovely people around willing to help. :)

Cheers to making lots of new friends and being a part of lots of wonderful RPs!
Hello, Rosie! Welcome to RPR. I enjoy fandom roleplay too, its actually just as fun as original plots and worlds. Hmu anytime you find yourself bored!
Morrigan

Welcome Rosie! I hope you find good partners to write awesome stories with!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello Rosewodd! Welcome to RPR!.
Hi there Rosewodd! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Hello! I am sure the majority of us have too much freetime on our hands (due to this whole pandemic thing) so I am so glad we have a great outlet to express some of that creative energy! Feel free to reach out! My pms are always open!
Novus

Hey, Rosie! Welcome to the fold!!

giphy.gif
GenuineBronzeAnt-size_restricted.gif

Konnichiwa and welcome to RPR, newbie!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for help if you need any.
Hajimemashite! Take care always!
<3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus