Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Evelyn (played by jfo7)

“Well, we can cross fried scorpions off” Evelyn laughed.
Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

" Whatya mean? I thought you like those." Chase laughed." Well, maybe we want to start off with something a bit heartier. Maybe venison, or a pork roast?" He suggested.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

“Sure, lead the way” she said.

" Well which one?" He laughed pushing her playfully." I'm not deciding, you already made me decide what we were going to do today!" He told her.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Uuummm...pork roast?" She suggested.

" Alright." Chase nodded before walking towards a dimly litted alley. He waved her forward,"This way's quickest." He explained to her.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

“Okay” she said as she followed him.

Chase continued walking through the alley, and turning to different paths, seemingly at random. He would turn right once, but then left twice, or vice virsa. The whole journey seemed random. He continued on, always seeming sure of himself. Within about five minutes they had made it to another street full of vendors and he walked up to one selling pork. He sidled up the the stall," Eh, how much for one o' them pigs?" He asked the salesperson.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn waited for Chase near the line. She got bored so she decided to see if she could levetate a pebble with her new powers. It got about three inches off the ground before it dropped.

Chase played the man and walked back over to Evylen with two plates of pork. He held out one to her and smiled," Hey, that was pretty good! keep it up and you'll be doing real well!" He encouraged her. He breathed in the aroma of the pork and closed his eyes in bliss.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Heh...thanks." She said as she took the plate. She looked around for an empty table and walked over to it, setting the plate down. She sat down and started to eat. The expression on her face clearly said that it was amazing.

Chase chuckled at her expression. He took a fork and knife and started to saw on the meat, cutting it into pieces. Then he put a piece in his mouth delicately using the fork. He grinned goofily at her and then began eating in earnest, stabbing two, or even three pieces of pork at a time and gnawing on them. He looked around for a napkin to wipe hos chin before shrugging and wiping it with his sleeve." That was good." He commented.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Yeah" Evelyn agreed. "Should we go back so I con work on...well, y'know." Evelyn suggested.

Chase chuckled," You don't have to be timid about it. It's a gift, not a curse." He said to her," But yeah, we can go back to the pond if you want." He shrugged," Doesn't matter to me one way or another."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Okay let's go then" Evelyn paused and laughed "I don't remember the way back." She confessed.

Chase chuckled," That's alright, I didn't think you would." He tapped his forehead," I got it memorized." He told her before walking back to the alley where he'd come out of. He continued on to go left, then right twice. He turned several more times.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn followed Chase back. She tried to make a few things float on their way back but it didn't really work because they were walking past the objects.

Chase noticed her attempts on magic. He smiled softly to her," You'll get there. You're not able to concentrate very well here." He told her, trying to make her feel better about her magic.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Yeah..." Evelyn said. "Are we almost there?" She asked Chase as she looked around.

Chase nodded, focusing back on the task on hand. He turned left once more and showed up back in the square where he had performed earlier. He tilted his head over to the woods." Over there." He told her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus