Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Okay." Evelyn said as she started walking in the direction of the woods.
Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

Chase grinned and jogged for a second to catch up. He looked up to the sky. The blue sky was rather pretty. He picked up a stick and turned to her," Lift this from my hand." He told her as he began to grip the stick, adding a little resistance to it.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

“Okay” Evelyn said sounding a little nervous. She tried but she couldn't. It lifted a little bit but not out of Chase's hand.

Chase nidded," Good!" He told her, lessenijng the resistance slightly," Try again." He told her. He knew that when he was learning it had been very disheartening to not be able to stand against resistance using his magic.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn tried again. The stick almost came out of his hand this time.

Chase looked up from the stick and grinned," Better, Try again." He told her, adding only slightly more pressure. He wanted to challenge her, but not make her feel like she couldn't do it.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn tried again. The stick did the same thing as last time. Evelyn sighed.

Chase noticed her distress and softened hos expression," You'll get it, I promise." He told her, lessening his grip once more," Go ahead try one more time." He told her

Chase noticed her distress and softened hos expression," You'll get it, I promise." He told her, lessening his grip once more," Go ahead try one more time." He told her
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

This time the stick barely came out of his hand before it dropped. It took almost all of her energy just to get it out so it didn't go up anymore.

He smiled encouragingly," Good job!" He told her. Then his brow furrowed as he realized how wilted she looked. He didn't want to overran her," Hey, why don't we take a break for a few moments." He said slowly, not sure how she would take it.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

“Okay” Evelyn said as she nodded. She sat down, leaning against a tree.

He looked down to her, worried," Hey. Uh...Imma go get you some honey, and a biscuit if they've got one. Maybe even an apple." He shrugged," You need to replenish your energy after that." He explained before skipping off to go find her some food.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn got up and walked over to the water. She took off her shoes and dipped her feet in, waiting for Chase to return.

Chase walked into the kingdom, and seeing the crowd gathering where he was he smiled," Sorry guys, I've got to help a friend. I'll be back in a moment." He rushed through the alleys and grabbed some food for Evylen. He picked up some honey, a biscuit and an apple. Then after a moments hesitation he also grabbed an Apple for himself. He rushed back to Evylen," Here." He said pouring some honey on the biscuit and handing it to her.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Thanks." She said. She took a bite and from her expression you could tell that that's what she needed.

Chase grinned, he enjoyed making others happy. He nodded to her," I've got some people I've got to entertain. They've been waiting and I told them I would return to them in a moment." He explained apologetically.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Okay..." Evelyn said looking up at him. "Have fun."

Chase grinned as if they were sharing a private joke," I'll try!" He said before he began to walk towards the kingdom, Then he broke into a quick jog out of readiness to entertain.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

When Chase left Evelyn looked around for her book. She grabbed it and read until Chase came back.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus